Tekkit Release Disscusion Thread

Feet

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reference for the future, awejames:

Double posting doesn't make people help you any faster, and is actually against the rules.

Anyway, there's no wiki as far as I'm aware. The wiki supaman was referring to must have been the GalactiCraft wiki.

None of the mods or admins have ever made a wiki. There has never been a truly official wiki.

This is because the individual wiki's of the individual mods are almost always more accurate and up to date.

I'd suggest using those wiki's. The galacticraft wiki is incomplete, but most of the wiki's are up to date and very accurate.

buildcraft power MJ's are compatible with TE MJ's

buildcraft has 3 engines, TE has 3 engines all with advantages/disadvantages in cost/performance

just use NEI and type 'engine' down in the inventory search bar at the bottom of your inventory or craft

With the risk of sounding stupid i just have to ask for help, for some reason my new tekkit pack seems to be missing a lot of mods. Is it not suppose to contain all the mods listed on http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/ ? Downloaded both the launcher and server multiple times and i am always missing a big part of the mods. Should they be downloaded manually?

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Atum missing - MFR Atum Compat no

t loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Biomes O' Plenty missing - MFR Bi

omes O' Plenty Compat not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Chococraft is not available; MFR Cho

cocraft Compat not loaded

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] ExtraBiomesXL missing - MFR Extra

BiomesXL Compat not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Forestry missing - MFR Forestry C

ompat not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] IC2 missing - MFR IC2 Compat not

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Magical Crops missing - MFR Compa

t: Magical Crops not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Natura missing - MFR Natura Compa

t not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Pam's HC base missing - MFR Pam H

C Compat not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Pam's Weee! Flowers missing - MFR

Pam Weee! Flowers Compat not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] RedPowerWorld missing - MFR RedPo

wer2 Compat not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] SoulShards missing - MFR SoulShar

ds Compat not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Sufficient Biomes missing - MFR S

ufficient Biomes Compat not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Thaumcraft missing - MFR Thaumcra

ft Compat not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] TConstruct missing - MFR TConstru

ct Compat not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Twilight Forest missing - MFR Twi

light Forest Compat not loading

2013-05-05 17:44:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] XyCraft missing - MFR Xycraft Com

pat not loading

This is what server launcher says is missing. If i start the game i can see all the mods on the mods list, but they are missing from the mods folder and in singe player i'm missing the contents supplied by those mods.

I can't just ignore that, i am missing a lot of items in the game, also i'm pretty sure i'm missing more than just those mods listed by the server launcher, i looked through the item list in single player and i don't have some very useful things such as Equivalent Exchange and others listed on website.

You aren't missing those mods - they're not meant to be in there.

As for Equivalent Exchange, you're probably thinking of EE2. Tekkit uses EE3, which doesn't have the same features. You're not missing them, they don't exist. It's still in very early development, and the only thing it really has at the moment is the Minium stone.

Awesome work guys! I love what you've done to Tekkit. Thanks for all your effort. Now, if I can just figure out how to place my NASA workbench, I'll be set.

Also, as a side question for everyone: Has anyone noticed a greater rarity with diamonds? I can't seem to find any (thank goodness for EE3. Otherwise I'd be really frustrated). I've found a dozen emeralds (which I thought were more rare than diamonds), but no diamonds. Just unlucky, or is something odd going on?