Attack of the B Team [Server] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [No Banned Items]

Hi,

IGN: zack1285

Reason: I want to play on your server because I want a server that is new, I can talk on skype to most players, and I want to play  on a small server

Experience: I am experienced by playing on bigger servers and I really like the witchery mod, tinkers construct, carpenters blocks, and thermal expansion plus any other ones i learn along the way.

Please put me into consideration and get back to me soon

P.S. you can call me on skype when ever 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN : RedStone_2012

Why you want to join : I love playing with other people and i respect privacy and property

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : I have played an average amount of Attack of the B-Team modpack.

Thanks for your time. ^-^

john10301

GodlyStriker101

12 but I am smart for my age

I would like to join because, I believe single player is boring and I cant find another server for this modpack

I have been Playing this mudpack since it came out and I am very good with a lot of the mods, but with mods like witchery, im useless

Have a nice day

-John C

also I have read your rules and I believe they are wonderful rules

Edited by john10301

IGN : iPwnKatkat

Why you want to join : To play AOTB on a whitelisted server with people who likes to play AOTB as well

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : From a scale of 1-10 I would say an 8.5 (I have not played around with some mods yet)

IGN :

Why you want to join :

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack :

IGN:shlo304
Why i want to join: so i was looking for a server to join and i was scrolling and found this and it sounds good for me to start my youtube channel even though i am 12 pls do not just think oh he sucks i am very experienced with this mod pack and i am smart and mature but funny for my age pls do not just go oh his 12 instant no just pls take time plus i know most of the popular mods so yes i am very experienced I've played since the week it came out!

IGN: XxDBOYTYLERxX
Why I want to join: Looks like a good place where I can record videos for my YouTube and without any banned items it is even better. I have had my share of public servers and I always get briefed so prefer whitelisted servers.
Experience: I know my way around the modpack especially galacticraft, flans, thinkers construct, Archimedes, etc.

Edited by NO FEAR 777

IGN: StarKyller23

Why: I have been looking VERY hard for a small little community server to play on and make YouTube videos on.

Experience: I have been playing AOTBT for a long time and i really do enjoy it

Note: my email is [email protected] because i do not have a mic for skype so if i do get accepted please email me there. And i will be getting a mic soon!! 

Edited by StarKyller2323

IGN : rockhog 
Why you want to join : Singleplayer is getting boring, and the AotBT server I played on was shut down.. :l
Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : I know a bit about quite a few mods, but I'm for sure good at Tinker's construct and advanced genetics. I still am getting the hang of Thermal Expansion again, since I haven't used it for a long time.

IGN : 27rozelle

Why you want to join : I have become bored with vanilla minecraft and have been looking through mods and modpacks.

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack :  I have played for a while by myself so I know my way around most of the mods there are some I haven't gotten into much. I still have much room for improvement which playing alongside other players is part of what im looking forward to

IGN: Murphy012310

Why Do I Want To Join: Because I want to play with new people and join a fun community with my friends

Experience: I play attack of the b team I don't know some things but I know a lot of stuff about the mod pack from my single player

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Server host (sorry I don’t know your name),

I was extremely interested in your server that you were/are broadcasting. I was curious if you had anymore slots open for a new player on the server. First, here is a little about me:

I am quite experienced in this modpack and would be happy to help anybody learn the ropes of any mods in this modpack, (aside from galacticraft).

I am a community player and enjoy server in a community setting, no big public server full of douches children, or just idiots.

I enjoy helping people in anyway I can (again back to me enjoying being part of a community) and having fun.

I am a builder in minecraft, and enjoy building towns, modern concept homes, traditional homes, and suburban homes. As to if I am good or not, I have no idea, nobody knows, Lol :)

Now, you’re probably thinking, “Well, this is a cool guy, but why does he want on this sever, how do I know he isn't a douche?” Well, that too you shall know.

Why I want to join this server:

I have searched and searched and even tried to make my own AOTB server, but to no prevail. All of the servers I tried were full of griefers, douches, or just idiots. I have searched for well over two or three months, and I just wanted a server where I could just know everybody playing, and have a community, a friend like place, to just have fun, where I could trust everybody.

Thank you for your time server host, and I hope that you have read and pondered my application

Skype me at:
bellerophronn

IGN :
zamarak (will change ASAP, Lol)

15 years of age, but I am not immature and dumb, lol.

Thanks for your time again, and I hope this application is up to "standards"
Thanks again :)

Edited by Bellerophron

Hello JedaiiEnderman I would like to get on your server, but I know I probobly wont get accepted, But it is cool that you are letting so many people on the server. Even though I know I probably wont get on the server, here is my info...

IGN : mttprvst13

Skype : I do not currently have the password, but will try to get it as soon as possible... (PM me if you want it still :) )

Why you want to join : I just want to be on a white-listed minecraft server, on attack of the bteam, to have fun with a lot of people and upload videos to a youtube channel next year :)

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : I currently know very much about the mods, but want this to be a fun learning experionce to have fun, as I said, and to learn more than i know about the mods. I do watch BdoubleO100 and a little bit of GenerikB play it so I know some stuff about it. :)

Extra information: As I typed I will be making a youtube channel in about a year(In May of 2015 to be exact). And I also have a pretty good sence of humor...

Thank you, Thank you. And please accept me, I have been on another private server, but it got shutdown...

Edited by mttprvst13

• 4 weeks later...

Username: Doom_man1214

About how many times can you play a week?: every day till 12 pm. when school starts up then I'm on from about 5 to 8.

My experience with b-team: this was the first mod pack i ever played and i just loved it

Why you want to join: I got bored with all the large servers so now I"m looking for a small great community to play with

IGN : CodProsNot

Why you want to join : Ive been looking for a small community B-Team server to record youtube videos for, Im a new youtuber and Im hoping to record some B-team on servers that arent extremely crowded.

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : Im more experienced in the technological/tinkers' side of the modpack except for ProjectRed, I also know Necromancy but I tend not to use it.

IGN: TropicDino

Why you want to join: i want to join becouise i want to record AOTB and play with not that alot of people.

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack: i have played on 2 servers my own (but no1 wanted to play it anymore exept me) and Keralis' aotb server but there are banned items on it so i dont want to play it that much.

Thanks for reading this application <3

-TropicDino

Edited by TropicDino

• 2 weeks later...

IGN : Jackin5t

Why you want to join : I have been on many whitelisted servers most dont have any rules and people get greifed 24/7 I've been looking for a while and now I found this topic.

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : I have experience in witchery, Necromancy, Thermal exansion, Project Red, Sync, Archamidis Airships / Boats.

Forgot my age :/ had to edit.

Edited by Jackin5t

IGN : awesomeness674

Why I want to join : I just want to be apart of a attack of the B-team server where everyone is not hacking, destroying builds stealing stuff or just plain being mean.

My experience in attack of the B-team mod pack: Kind of a noob except for the minions mod and a little bit of tinkers construct.

• 2 months later...

Ign- Jonster_27

Skype- Jon Lovelace

age- 14 (but mature)

Why i want to join- its not fun playing by yourself and servers expecially private servers are amazing because you can get to know everyone on the server

Xp- I've played lots of aotb and know a ton of things about it

• 2 weeks later...

IGN : girlygirl1557

Skype : I have a skype, AE terry. That is my skype name. IF you send me a Skype contact request, make sure to put in the chat box who you are, or why you're wanting to add me.

Why you want to join :I hate playing alone, and I don't like to join servers with the good mods banned. I'm also VERY happy that the minions mod IS allowed! =D

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack: I have a high experience with most of the mods. I don't know a lot about the machinery type mods, though. I hope that doesn't affect anything!! D=

Edited by girygirlirl1557

• 3 months later...

IGN :natehicks

Skype :natehicks7 , though it is not currently very active , but I'll start using it again If'd you like ... I don't have anyone I like to talk to

Why you want to join :Because I'm looking for a good , small , server with kind people who I could play with....

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : I've been playing a while , and there mods are my best fit - Tinkers' Construct , Bilblio Craft , Mr.Crayfish , Chisel , Carpenter's Blocks , and other building stuff. I also like morph (who doesn't) and tropicraft and I'm (not to brag) a decent builder (after having taken multiple Minecraft camps over the summer [Yes, That's A Thing]). Also , I'll be able to play a lot (and if the server is as good as you say it was , I'll be playing every chance I can)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons