[CUSTOM MODPACK][1.4.7] The Mining Dead [PvP] [30 slots] [OPEN] [Towny]

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent issue with MFFS forcefield interfering with LWC and breaking zombie spawns has been resolved.

Yo Skuli, JFiduk and I are making a nation but their may be no nation system and no way to link our towns because my town is Outlands and JFiduk is Frontier, we need a nation system and a town outlands-frontier portal

Yo Skuli, JFiduk and I are making a nation but their may be no nation system and no way to link our towns because my town is Outlands and JFiduk is Frontier, we need a nation system and a town outlands-frontier portal

Nations will be enabled by the end of this week.

Recent updates:

* Updated LWC to prevent wooden pipe exploit.

* Added custom recipe (1 wood + 1 resin) to craft rubberwood for those aspiring beermeisters in the Outlands.

* Greatly reduced rate of pigmen spawn in all worlds

* Endermen spawn above height 100 occasionally

* Endermen drop blaze rods occasionally

* Supply drops enabled in Outlands, are still fairly rare.

Today's updates:

* mcMMO skillgain enabled in Outlands, but NOT abilities

* Disabled chunk loaders TEMPORARILY for troubleshooting

* Enabled support for disabling infinite water generation in Outlands, although still allowed for now.

For those in attendance last night, I hope you enjoyed the "Night of Terror" server event.

The event was a LOT of fun! As you can see in the pictures above, zombie spawns reached "Dawn of the Dead shopping mall" levels and stayed there all night, with the occasional /butcher to keep server tick rate in the double digits...

I think everyone was kept on their toes and constantly surprised by the changes over the course of the event; I know I enjoyed having my minions mercilessly pound fortified positions and slaughter the hapless heroes.

Some of what you may have seen were:

• Lots of zombies.
  • Enraged pig zombies. Good luck if you encounter one of these.
  • Zombies leaping up to attack players in secured positions.
  • Zombies dragging elevated players down into their midst.
  • Deadly rainfall capable of destroying armor and health.
  • Exploding zombies
  • Nausea-inducing zombie gore (health depletion)
  • Other surprises...
  • Did I mention lots of zombies?

Update 9/4/2012:

The /town spawn and /town outpost now have a five minute cooldown and a compass cost to use in Outlands worlds.

Update 9/7/2012:

Outlands griefing policy change in effect. Any items taken from unsecure chests or block broken in unprotected areas will not be considered grief. If the griefer was a member of your town or was a friend to the plot, it will be considered an internal town matter or user error and will NOT be considered grief.

Zombies will steal your compass now.

Scrapboxes are disabled server-wide. Your little mini-mass-fabricators are gone forever.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons