[CUSTOM MODPACK][1.4.7] The Mining Dead [PvP] [30 slots] [OPEN] [Towny]

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: bunny232

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: well i never got a ban till today because i was raging because i got griefed.

Which mods on this server are disabled. EE and its completly disabled.

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server. in outlands on non-towny areas

Sounds like a very cool Server, quite interested in joining

Fishwithshoes

No previous bans (seriously)

Banned: EE, nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE, water strainers, world anchors, (Quantum/Nano armor, endy chests/pouches and mass fabs banned in the outlands)\

Griefing: Outlands in non towny areas

i would like to join

name:superkite have you ever been banned:no banned things:nano/quantum armour,equvilent exchange,nukes,scrap boxes,WRBCE addons,water strainers,world anchors,ender chests/pouches and no mass fabricators in outlands

greifing is not banned in the outlands and non towney areas(not that id ever greif/steal). please email me if im accepted

This is for a friend

Name. Hot_Chicken11

Bans. Too many to count all from griefing. But he takes his zombie slaying maps very seriously so he most likely won't on this. That's like all I can say in his defense.

Mods disabled. EE (he knows this)

Griefing. Only in outlands ( he knows this as well and he will follow it)

In-game name: spel3o

Previous bans: None

Disabled mods: Equivalent exchange, nukes, WRCBE addons, water strainers, world anchors

Disabled in outlands: quantum/nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs

Worlds That allow griefing: None, except for some exceptions in the Outlands for non-Towny areas

Hidden

In-game name: spel3o

Previous bans: None

Disabled mods: Equivalent exchange, nukes, WRCBE addons, water strainers, world anchors

Disabled in outlands: quantum/nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs

Worlds That allow griefing: None, except for some exceptions in the Outlands for non-Towny areas

in-game name: gradyjoslin

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations:no bans

Which mods on this server are disabled: Equivalent Exchange,Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors.

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server: Outlands(non-towny areas

in-game name: koo_04

List of previous bans: None

Which mods on this server are disabled: EE, nukes, scrapboxes, wrcbe, anchors , strainers, quantum and nano armor, enderchest, enderpouche, mass fabicators

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server: Outlands

Bonowhemm

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: N/a

Which mods on this server are disabled. Equivilent Exchange, along with several high-end armours

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server. Outlands (Restrictions Apply)

in-game name: MorroVVind

List of previous bans: None

Which mods on this server are disabled: EE, nukes, scrapboxes, wrcbe, anchors , strainers, quantum and nano armor, enderchest, enderpouche, mass fabicators

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server: Outlands

In-game name: zollmaniac

Previous bans: No bans.

Disabled mods/items: Equivalent Exchange, nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors. Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, and mass fabs (in the Outlands)

Can you grief: No, except for non-towny spots in the Outlands.

In-game name - Diz707

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations. - None

Which mods on this server are disabled? Equivalent Exchange. Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors.

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs are banned in the Outlands

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server? Exceptions exist in the Ooutlands for Non-Towny areas.

Looking forward to joining up :) Big fan of Tekkit and Zombies, had no idea someone had smashed them together like this.

Name: blakeroni155

have i ever been banned: no. i follow rules...period

Things that are banned: EE, Nukes,Scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, World Anchors,

Quantum/Nano Armor, Enderchests, Enderpouches, and mass fabricators are banned in the Outlands.

greif?: nope exceptions = outlands w/o towny.

Please look over quickly! i cant wait to play :)

I am interested in joining this server. Heres the things you asked for.

Jango749

Never baned from a server before

Equivalent Exchange is disabled, icluding condencers. Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors.

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabricators are banned in the Outland

You can only grief in the Outlands.

I am interested in joining this server. Heres the things you asked for.

Jango749

Never baned from a server before

Equivalent Exchange is disabled, icluding condencers. Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors.

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabricators are banned in the Outland

You can only grief in the Outlands.

Almost forgot, you can only grief in the outlands if its a non-towny (or protected) area

My IGN is Evilapee

I have never been banned from a server before, although I haven't played on exceptionally many servers.

Equivalent Exchange is disabled, including the condensers. You can't mass fabricate in the Outland. You can't get quantum and/or nano armour. Enderchests are disabled, just like enderpouches. The remaining disabled things are: Nukes, WRCBE Addons, Water Strainers, world anchors, and scrapboxes.

You are allowed to grief in the Outlands, but only in non-towny areas.

Much thanks for reading,

sincerely

Evilape

i guess ill try and enter my application again here

In-game name braraynaud123

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations never been banned and dont plan on ever getting banned

Which mods on this server are disabled. EE is the only mod to the best of my knowledge banned

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server. Outlands (I dont grief)

In-game name jsmcglinn

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations I was banned for grief, i was a newb and stupid.

Which mods on this server are disabled. EE, nano, quantum, nukes, etc

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server. Outlands, in non towny areas

In-game name : Tulwean

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations : none

Which mods on this server are disabled. : EE with a few other things disabled in outlands

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server.: The outlands is grief only

In-game name: Haku_Ryu

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: None

Which mods on this server are disabled.: Equivalent Exchange, Nukes, WRCBE Addons, ect.

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server.: in Outlands for non-Towny areas.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons