[CUSTOM MODPACK][1.4.7] The Mining Dead [PvP] [30 slots] [OPEN] [Towny]

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news and bad news:

New players now have access to /home, /spawn, and /sethome.

Bad news: New players managed to score 20 kills with Balkon weapons yesterday, leading to the banning of muskets, crossbows, throwing knives, and spears.

No refunds.

In-game name: Gallatan

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations:

Banned on onemoreblock-EU- My first build was a dungeon entrance in the shape of a creeper head with a lava mouth and burning hands. Sort of an mashup homage to the AD&D 1st ed Players handbook and an idol of Baal as seen on an 80s heavy metal album cover. An admin blanked my plot and left a sign saying "Show some maturity". I broke the sign and replaced it with "You guys need to pull the stick out of your butt." Insta-ban. Guess I wasn't really a good fit there.

Which mods on this server are disabled:
EE, Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water Strainers, World Anchors, Quantum/Nano Armor, Ender chests/pouches, mass fabricators in the Outlands

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server: Outlands

Ingame name: xLethalHx

Bans on servers w/ Reasons: I got banned on one server by a hacker.

Mods that are disabled: Equivalent exchange, Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors.

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs

Places allowed to grief (IF ANY): Outlands not in a towny area

Last time i was replying for Whitelist, Now im doing greylist :I

In-Game Name: croutonzebra13

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: None

Which mods on this server are disabled: Equivalent Exchange, Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, and world anchors, Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, and mass fabs are banned in the Outlands

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server: Exceptions exist in the Outlands for Non-Towny areas.

In-game name: Sgaile

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: None

Which mods on this server are disabled: Equivalen Exchange, nukes, Nano/quantium armor, enderchests, enderpouchs, scrapboxes, wrcbe addons, water strainers, world anchors, and mass fabs in the outlands

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server: exceptions exist in the outlands for non towny areas.

Sirbab

No Server bans of which i am aware of.

Equivalent Exchange,Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors.

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabricators are banned in the Outlands

The Outlands in Non-Towny Areas.

Unban request

name: Frodo1425

reason: Racist joke

Why I think I should be unbanned: Yes I know you probaly don't think I deserve another chance, but I give my sincere apoligies. I admit I am guilty, i'm not going to lie.I didn't mean for the joke to be really racist, just a I see what you did there joke. I wasn't trying to be like a Hitler. I think the joke was just taken wrong. My main point is that I didn't mean to be racist, the joke was just taken wrong.Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance?

Other accounts banned: Blasta313, Master_Allison, and rileybranom1. I went on these accounts to try and get in contact with the mod that banned me, and each time I told him that it was me he banned me, no trial nothing, he wasn't even trying to make an effort to communicate with me, he just banned me each time.

Not quite Frodo. You told a racist joke, I didn't ban you immediately, but was just going to sort of yell at you, and make you apologize. You pretended to not know what the joke mean't. I don't feel like playing those games. I banned you. Probably would have unbanned you the next day. You then Came on the Riley account to argue. Not a good move to use alts. I banned you on that account. You came on as blasta, said your weren't frodo, and then annoyed the hell out of me with your little 'Can we communicate with signs" and "what is your private email?" messages. It was obvious who you were, I gave you chances to communicate, and asked you at least 6 times. You ignored me and started some diary on signs. Then you come on as Master Allison, said you were a girl, made some stupid comments, and got banned for trolling. We honestly didn't know that was you. Thanks for the info.

The joke was racist. You acted like an idiot. You got banned on multiple accounts and messed up your chances of being unbanned.

In-game name: Soulfire91

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: None and I plan to keep it that way. :D

Which mods on this server are disabled:

Equivalent Exchange, Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors,

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, and mass fabricators.

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server: Outlands in non-Towny areas.

hey skuli i got banned for no reson can you unban me plz i like this server alot im very far on it plz unban me or see why i was banned plz

Pompey, you were cursing. Adam was asking you not to curse. I backed Adam up on that. Your next reply was "I don't need this F%^$ing Sh$t"

No cursing is a rule, you don't seem to get that. You got banned.

IGN: lorbog

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: none

Which mods on this server are disabled. :Equivalent Exchange is DISABLED. Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors.

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server.: Outlands

Not quite Frodo. You told a racist joke, I didn't ban you immediately, but was just going to sort of yell at you, and make you apologize. You pretended to not know what the joke mean't. I don't feel like playing those games. I banned you. Probably would have unbanned you the next day. You then Came on the Riley account to argue. Not a good move to use alts. I banned you on that account. You came on as blasta, said your weren't frodo, and then annoyed the hell out of me with your little 'Can we communicate with signs" and "what is your private email?" messages. It was obvious who you were, I gave you chances to communicate, and asked you at least 6 times. You ignored me and started some diary on signs. Then you come on as Master Allison, said you were a girl, made some stupid comments, and got banned for trolling. We honestly didn't know that was you. Thanks for the info.

The joke was racist. You acted like an idiot. You got banned on multiple accounts and messed up your chances of being unbanned.

Mikhaila you could have told me that it was a one day ban, I would have taken it.I thought it was a perm ban, I thought I would never be able to play again on the Mining Dead ever again.So I went on friends accounts to try and explain but I still got banned. Second attempt I was kinda secretive, didn't want other players getting involved in this, later on when they did I got banned. So I finally decided to post a forum post. I know I shouldn't have tried to be the funny guy, it was a stupid move and I regret it.

Funny is fine. Racist is not funny.

Being 'secretive' the second time was just annoying. You kept sending me private messages saying 'test', and i would reply to them. You didn't reply back, you wanted me to log into skype, get my email, and talk using signs. I gave you about 10 minutes to actually say something. Instead you told me to come to co-ordinates. You had about 12 signs up and got mad that I read them. Moderators don't have time for silly games. It didn't matter if other players overheard, I was the moderator. That was your chance to say something, I asked you about 6 times what was up. I knew it was you. You aren't too sneaky when logging into alternate accounts.

When you logged in as "master-allison", you were trolling. Claimed to be new, claimed to be a girl. Said 'Creeper' was a pervert stalker thing.

You were unwise to tell a racist joke.

You were unwise to blow it off, act like you didn't understand, and fail to apologize.

You were unwise to start logging in on alt accounts.]

You were unwise to waste time instead of talking when given a chance.

You were unwise to use an alt to Troll.

You were unwise to post a less than accurate account of the situation.

For someone who claims to run their own server, you are quite unaware of even the basic rules and acceptable behavior that most servers use.

Being 'secretive' the second time was just annoying. You kept sending me private messages saying 'test', and i would reply to them. You didn't reply back, you wanted me to log into skype, get my email, and talk using signs. I gave you about 10 minutes to actually say something. Instead you told me to come to co-ordinates. You had about 12 signs up and got mad that I read them. Moderators don't have time for silly games. It didn't matter if other players overheard, I was the moderator. That was your chance to say something, I asked you about 6 times what was up. I knew it was you. You aren't too sneaky when logging into alternate accounts.

When you logged in as "master-allison", you were trolling. Claimed to be new, claimed to be a girl. Said 'Creeper' was a pervert stalker thing.

You were unwise to blow it off, act like you didn't understand, and fail to apologize.

For someone who claims to run their own server, you are quite unaware of even the basic rules and acceptable behavior that most servers use.

Like I said I didn't fully understand it but it made me chuckle. When I tried to communicate you said "Nice to know" then banned me, so I didn't get a chance. Mikhaila im sorry for everything. I really don't want to say more, because im just making this worse.Is there anything I can do to reedem my self?

In-game name: mrbjorklund

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: non to my knowledge

Which mods on this server are disabled:. EE nukes, scraps, some addon, water strainer and anchors

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server. outlands

I did a google doc post also, not sure wich way is correct.

Is there? I would really like to know, I love this server. There is no other server better than this. I was a fool to do what I did and I realize that, I can't deny it. I will do anything and I mean anything to reedem myself.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons