[CUSTOM MODPACK][1.4.7] The Mining Dead [PvP] [30 slots] [OPEN] [Towny]

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name - Rewpo

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations - None-to-date. I do not plan on this ever changing.

Which mods/items on this server are disabled. - Equivalent Exchange is DISABLED.

Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors.

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs are banned in the Outlands

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server. - No griefing. Exceptions exist in Outlands for non-Towny areas.

Not sure if you've noticed bud, but your "Honest-to-god" forum page where we submit whitelist applications is currently locked. Again, not sure if that's intentional or accidental but giving the heads up.

I will take a look.

*edit*

Created a dummy test account, can post just fine.

*/edit*

In-Game Name: Lewisface

Previous Bans: None.

Disabled Mods: EE (Equivilant Exchange), Nukes, Scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, World Anchors, Quantum and Nano Armor, Enderchests, Enderpouches, Mass Fabs (Only in the outlands).

Griefing Allowed?: No, unless you are in the Outlands and in a Non-Towny area.

Thanks in advance.

*Edit*

Just noticed you can post on your forums, will put this application there as well, just in case.

In-game name: Dweros

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: none

Which mods on this server are disabled. EE (thank god)

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server. no griefing, possibly on outlands outside of towny areas

This server seems so nifty! :D

In-game name: Vivicool

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: Never been banned (as far as I know I guess)

Which mods on this server are disabled: Equivalent Exchange, nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors.

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, and mass fabs (in the Outlands)

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server: None, except for a few caveats in Outlands

We just finished he insanely fun Halloween event. I think there may be a repeat coming up on Saturday. Not to be missed. Bouncing around a huge custom city full of monster spawners and tons of zombies, competing with the other players, while Skuli works hard to kill us all. :)

In-game name Rens23

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations

-One temp ban for having a misunderstanding with an Admin.

Which mods on this server are disabled.

EE only real MOD which is completely banned.

Also Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE addons, water strainers and world anchors

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server.

Outlands (but also not completely)

Hi my IGN is Yodoggydog6, Whitelist please? I told some of my friends to ask the admins if it is supposed to be whitelisted and they said no. ?. anyways please whitelist or tell me the page i need to go to ask for a whitelist, thanks. I heard this is one of the best servers ever! I can't wait to see for myself! The pictures look great!

In-game name: SirComputer

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: I have never been banned from a server, unless it was a ban that shouldn't of been.

Which mods on this server are disabled: Equivalent Exchange completely, and parts of mods disabled are: Nukes, Scrapboxes, WRCBE add-ons, Water Strainers, World Anchors, Quantum/Nano armor, Ender Chests, Ender Pouches and Mass fabricators are banned in the Outlands.

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server: Non-Towny areas in the Outlands, but not blocking or destroying any house of a player's, factory, or spawn place, including machines and beds etc., and not any single weeny way of getting around a Towny, LWC, or WorldGuard protection.

This looks to be what I have been scouring the net for, for 2 days! I currently run a tekkit sever and things have been a little quiet lately so Im thinking of jacking it in and I am looking for a new home, I believe I have found it! Just the fact that EE is banned makes me want in. May I be whitelisted please?

In-game name: STATEDLIGHT

Had no bans, only really played on my own sever

One that stands out to me is EE, I dislike the EE mod and had it disabled on my server

Can grief in outlands outside of towns

In-Game Name: Shadow_Sock

Previous Bans: None;none

Disabled Mods: EE, chunk-loaders, and some of IC2

Worlds with Griefing: None, apart from exceptions in the Outlands on non protected areas.

Great server by the looks, i've been looking to find a server where I can start playing more often, and I hope I am welcomes at the mining dead

Hi, my IGN is Griffy95.

I haven't been banned from any servers (Believe it or not) Since I started playing about a year ago now.

The disabled mods are: Equivalent Exchange, Nukes, Scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, World anchors.

Quantum/Nano armor, Enderchests, Enderpouches, and Mass Fabricators are banned in the Outlands.

Griefing is only allowed in Non-Towny Parts of Outlands.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to be in-game soon.

IGN: MachineMedic

Previous Bans or Admin/Leader action: clean case

Disabled mods: all the un-fun ones including, but not limited to: EE, Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE, Water strainers, World anchors (and idling machines), high end armor, ender chests, ender pouches, mass fab in Outlands.

Griefing-Enabled Areas: outside towns in Outlands, case by case basis.

I'm a seasoned Tekkit player looking for a reliable, 24/7 server with good anti-grief records and plenty of space to build alone. If you'll have me, I'd like to play a few rounds. ;)

In-game name: Pokefan151

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: None

Which mods on this server are disabled: Equivalent Exchange is DISABLED. YES, COMPLETELY. Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors. All are disabled.

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs are banned in the Outlands.

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server: The Outlands in non-Towny areas.

In-game name: watwatindabutt69

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: none

Which mods on this server are disabled:Equivalent Exchange,Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers and world anchors. Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs are banned in the Outlands

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server: Outlands for non-Towny areas.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons