[CUSTOM MODPACK][1.4.7] The Mining Dead [PvP] [30 slots] [OPEN] [Towny]

Is there? I would really like to know, I love this server. There is no other server better than this. I was a fool to do what I did and I realize that, I can't deny it. I will do anything and I mean anything to reedem myself.

Is there any chance of being unbanned at all please reply.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, like the server but the graylist for 8 hours is serious overkill. I understand why you want that, but 8 hours makes people want to leave! Many (like me) think the outlands is boring. Possibly 3-6 hours is a ton more reasonable. The only reason I still play is I have a friend on the server- hope you can use this advice!

Edit: let people get something for voting to get votes!

Hey, like the server but the graylist for 8 hours is serious overkill. I understand why you want that, but 8 hours makes people want to leave! Many (like me) think the outlands is boring. Possibly 3-6 hours is a ton more reasonable. The only reason I still play is I have a friend on the server- hope you can use this advice!

It may change, not up to me at all. I can give you the reasons though. We knew that when we changed to a deluxe server, we'd have a horde of new players. And as always, some of these only play to grief, and don't care about the rules. Getting banned doesn't bother them, they got their jollies destroying things. Frontier and Medieval have always been sort of laid back. No griefing means some people would do builds and not worry too much about making sure they were protected with towney. If things did get griefed, a mod could run over, log block it, ban or warn the griefer, and roll back the damage. But with dozens of new people on each day, we could easily have major problems, leading to regular players quitting due to griefing, and mods burning out from dealing with it.

Since outlands allows grief, no one cares when a horde of 12 year olds runs in to cause havoc. We already protect our builds. Builds are smaller, due to less resources, sometimes hidden well, or far out in the wastes. The newbie griefers die to zombies and radiation, amusing the old gnarly veterans. No problems in outlands with the horde. By making people play a bit in outlands, it gives people time to learn the rules, and for the impatient to go away. Far less problems in the softlands because of this.

Outlands is mean't to be hard. It's specifically designed that way. It's actually very fun as well, with the hidden bunkers, mine networks, bizarre nether, and a different way to play minecraft.

Surviving in outlands is the fun. Also makes Frontier look easy, and Medieval a disneyland. Many people say they learn Tekkit and MC better from playing in Outlands.

It may change, not up to me at all. I can give you the reasons though. We knew that when we changed to a deluxe server, we'd have a horde of new players. And as always, some of these only play to grief, and don't care about the rules. Getting banned doesn't bother them, they got their jollies destroying things. Frontier and Medieval have always been sort of laid back. No griefing means some people would do builds and not worry too much about making sure they were protected with towney. If things did get griefed, a mod could run over, log block it, ban or warn the griefer, and roll back the damage. But with dozens of new people on each day, we could easily have major problems, leading to regular players quitting due to griefing, and mods burning out from dealing with it.

Since outlands allows grief, no one cares when a horde of 12 year olds runs in to cause havoc. We already protect our builds. Builds are smaller, due to less resources, sometimes hidden well, or far out in the wastes. The newbie griefers die to zombies and radiation, amusing the old gnarly veterans. No problems in outlands with the horde. By making people play a bit in outlands, it gives people time to learn the rules, and for the impatient to go away. Far less problems in the softlands because of this.

Outlands is mean't to be hard. It's specifically designed that way. It's actually very fun as well, with the hidden bunkers, mine networks, bizarre nether, and a different way to play minecraft.

Surviving in outlands is the fun. Also makes Frontier look easy, and Medieval a disneyland. Many people say they learn Tekkit and MC better from playing in Outlands.

Mikhaila i've been banned for two weeks, could you please please decrease it to something waitable?

We are changing the time for greylisting to 4 hours. Should go live soon if it hasn't already happened.

In-game name: breakingyogibeat

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: no

Which mods on this server are disabled:. EE nukes, scraps, some addon, water strainer and anchors

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server. outlands

Keep yer panties on, the server does what it does. Question it and it shall melt your miiind o_O

And yeah I think I heard that we were being updated to something.. I don't keep track of the versions anymore, thing change too fast for me..

Appeal your ban on the website is you want Frodo. That's up to Skuli. You were way over the line with your behavior.

I checked the Mining Dead website, and there is no forum to appeal my ban, and I know I was way over the line with my behavior and I just want to appoligize.

In game name : blondeau

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: no

Which mods on this server are disabled:. EE nukes, scraps, some addon, water strainer and anchors

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server. outlands

Thank you so much.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons