[CUSTOM MODPACK][1.4.7] The Mining Dead [PvP] [30 slots] [OPEN] [Towny]

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What part of "spamming the forums is hurting your case for an appeal" do you not get?

Your inability to listen and comply with rules got you banned. You are proving it was a correct decision. Ban appeals are done on the website, not here. Very minute chance of it happening though, based on your behavior here.

What part of "spamming the forums is hurting your case for an appeal" do you not get?

Your inability to listen and comply with rules got you banned. You are proving it was a correct decision. Ban appeals are done on the website, not here. Very minute chance of it happening though, based on your behavior here.

sorry i will stop when im unband

sorry i will stop when im unband

Seth, here's how it is. If you had done things through the proper channels, and posted a single post ban appeal on our forums, which, you've been given the url to countless times in-game. You *may* have gotten unbanned. But, the needless spamming by you here proves what Mikhaila says, that you simply are unable to listen to and follow our rules.

I'll save you the trouble of making further posts, here and anywhere else, your "ban appeal" here is denied. Any future requests to be unbanned will also be denied. Move on to another server seth, you're not welcome here.

i didn't think a higher difficulty tekkit server could sexist. this gives a whole new challenge to tekkit. those who think tekkit makes minecraft "easy" give this server a try. you'll be surprised! 20 hours logged in gameplay and i had JUST got a basic machine shop (gen and macerator)

Seth, here's how it is. If you had done things through the proper channels, and posted a single post ban appeal on our forums, which, you've been given the url to countless times in-game. You *may* have gotten unbanned. But, the needless spamming by you here proves what Mikhaila says, that you simply are unable to listen to and follow our rules.

I'll save you the trouble of making further posts, here and anywhere else, your "ban appeal" here is denied. Any future requests to be unbanned will also be denied. Move on to another server seth, you're not welcome here.

lol

Probably the single best tekkit server I've ever run into. It has only 25 slots, which is perfect because it doesn't mean there is endless spam. Idiots and noobies get weeded out by an excellent mod team as well as the outlands of raaaage. I love it.

rage indeed... yesterday i lost, Diamond drill, Lap-pack, jetpack to a zomebi in the outlands that seems to mysteriously 1 shotted me

It's been a while since I posted an update, but events have begun to spiral out of control, and I feel I must address the rumors that have begun to circulate regarding recent events.

Yes, it is true that our sun has begun to exhibit instabilities, flashes of light and flares that are highly unpredictable and extremely dangerous. Residents are cautioned to stay inside or remain close to shelter; these solar events provide only scant seconds of warning.

The cycle we have observed these last 24 hours leads us to conclude this is the same event that devastated our world a century ago. Unprotected Outlands inhabitants can expect severe burns, radiation poisoning, and elevated background radiation counts before, during, and after these frequent solar events.

It is, however, NOT true that the radiation is actually strengthening the zombies currently infesting our lands. Rumors of zombies becoming faster, stronger, and becoming harder in general to kill are UNFOUNDED, and any member of the public caught spreading these malicious lies will be detained indefinitely until the crisis has passed.

Rumors of widespread crop death and water sources mysteriously evaporating are only that; rumors. Our investigations so far have shown these events to be unrelated to the current solar instability, and in every case due to farmer neglect and mistreatment.

Our top scientists are working on this crisis 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Any further information will be broadcast on channel 7 (/tune 7) once available.

Remember: WATER IS LIFE. Refer to government document BR-549 for proper conservation methods and principles during these harsh times.

And as your kind and benevolent overlord, I can only say: God help you all, because I certainly won't.

I was playing earlier and I had a problem with chat targeting. I targeted DrDuke, left for a while, came back and I was stuck on him. They were reccomending "/target g" which only lead to me failing to target myself. I heard this happened to glanco is well? something with the G's in the name I suppose. Anyway that I can fix this Skuli?

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons