Mining laser Explosive *FIX*

So if you have ever used tekkit before or have played with it for a bit. you know that the mining laser in explosive mode can bypass block protection such as residence or towny. This was suppose to be fixed by muCkk in 1.2.5, well he did it just wasnt fixed in the release of tekkit 3.0.4 so if you want to replace the mining laser bypassing world protection exploit i suggest hopping over to mcportcentral and downloading the latest version current version is "1.95b r1" replacing the ic2 thats in ur tekkit 3.0.4 mods folder. Its a pretty simple fix that i hope helps some other servers out there

DEAR MOTHER OF GOD! This fixes explosive lasers AND nukes! Thank you SO MUCH, sir. Thank the guy who made it too, but I wouldn't have thought about checking the port central without your help. One thousand internets to you, soulgriever. I have installed it on my server and it works great! Now the server will be a safe place to all! :')

I attempted this, perhaps I did something obviously wrong. I replaced the zip'd ic2 mod file with the jar from mcportcentral. I'm testing this on a fresh Tekkit install.

edit: Nevermind, I downloaded the server jar from IC2's site instead of choosing the "Download" option on mcportcentral. Clicking the github link and get the proper .zip file fixed my issue.

Thanks for an awesome fix!

>java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar Tekkit.jar nogui

182 recipes

27 achievements

16:40:55 [iNFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5

16:40:55 [iNFO] Forge Mod Loader version @MAJOR@.@MINOR@.@REV@.@BUILD@ for Minecraft @MCVERSION@ loading

16:40:55 [iNFO] Loading mods from C:\Users\Tomab\Desktop\TekkitCleanTest\mods

16:40:55 [iNFO] Forge Mod Loader has loaded 34 mods

16:40:55 [iNFO] MinecraftForge v3.1.3.105 Initialized

16:40:55 [iNFO] MinecraftForge v3.1.3.105 Initialized

16:40:55 [iNFO] Adding Material: 30031:X30031

16:40:55 [WARNING] Configuration for mod_ComputerCraft.enableAPI_http found value 0 outside acceptable range 4.9E-324,1.7976931348623157E308

16:40:55 [iNFO] Loading ComputerCraft: To change block IDs, modify config/mod_ComputerCraft.cfg

16:40:55 [iNFO] ComputerCraft: computerBlockID 207

16:40:55 [iNFO] ComputerCraft: diskDriveBlockID 208

16:40:55 [iNFO] ComputerCraft: diskItemID 4000

16:40:55 [iNFO] Adding Material: 207:X207

16:40:55 [iNFO] CONFLICT @ -49

16:40:55 [iNFO] ComputerCraft: Searching for RedPowerLib...

16:40:55 [iNFO] ComputerCraft: RedPowerLib and methods located.

16:40:55 [iNFO] Adding Material: 208:X208

16:40:55 [iNFO] CONFLICT @ -48

16:40:55 [iNFO] Adding Material: 4256:X4256

16:40:56 [iNFO] [CraftingTableIII] Up to date!

16:40:56 [iNFO] Adding Material: 149:X149

16:40:56 [sEVERE] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ge

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at cpw.mods.fml.server.ModLoaderModContainer.configureModModLoaderModContainer.java:114)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at cpw.mods.fml.server.ModLoaderModContainer.preInit(ModLoaderModContainer.java:73)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preModInit(Loader.java:201)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:528)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:113)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:118)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:426)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

16:40:56 [sEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ge

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

16:40:56 [sEVERE]      ... 11 more

16:40:56 [sEVERE] Unexpected exception

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ge

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.server.ModLoaderModContainer.configureMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:114)

at cpw.mods.fml.server.ModLoaderModContainer.preInit(ModLoaderModContainer.java:73)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preModInit(Loader.java:201)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:528)

at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:113)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:118)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:426)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ge

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 11 more

>

I already have the newer version which is 1.95b r2, not 1.95b r1. Downloaded it previous weekend, it has a new fix for the Cropnalyzer. There's also a fix for that in r1, but didn't work apparently.

Edit: BTW, I also downloaded a new version of Forge this week to use with another client. The newest version doesn't require modloader anymore. I was more than pleased. Now you only have to install Forge and it has the HD fix in it too. :D

I already have the newer version which is 1.95b r2, not 1.95b r1. Downloaded it previous weekend, it has a new fix for the Cropnalyzer. There's also a fix for that in r1, but didn't work apparently.

Edit: BTW, I also downloaded a new version of Forge this week to use with another client. The newest version doesn't require modloader anymore. I was more than pleased. Now you only have to install Forge and it has the HD fix in it too. :D

hmmmm perhaps we should start a topic of mods to update after tekkit releases?

thanks for the update btw

hmmmm perhaps we should start a topic of mods to update after tekkit releases?

thanks for the update btw

Well. We could do that. Perhaps make it so that it show what you can update and what NOT to update (like the Forge update I mentioned, don't update your Forge on Tekkit. Only on a fresh vanilla), because otherwise you break something. Should be handy for the stupid newbies...

• 3 months later...