DrTaco

[Bug] (I think) PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello. I am having a bit of issues launching BigDig. When I log into the Technic Launcher, I can select big dig. (Of Course.) I am running the latest recommended build. I am using Java 7 (Recommended on a forum.) My RAM settings are at 3 gig. When I click play, It loads up all the files and unzips them, but it just goes right back to the technic launcher. No MOJANG page. Just the launcher. PLEASE HELP ME!

Read the Tracker Rules and Guidelines, then post your issue on the Tracker.

Your report belongs on the Launcher Tracker if the modpack never reached the Mojang logo.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Mincelad
      My friends recently got a Technic modded server and i got everything downloaded fine and all is well. However the thing is whenever i try to join the server it spends about 20 minutes loading or logging in and then eventually it will say something along the lines of "The connection was forcibly closed by a remote host" and ill be taken back to the join screen. Or sometimes the game will just crash. The same occurs on single player worlds when i attempt them. Is this just my pc being shitty or is there something i can do to fix this? (Also sorry if i posted this on the wrong forum/page im new to this stuff and am still sorting it all out, if theres any more information needed for this let me know!)
    • By xPriority
      Hello, so today i got a new laptop and installed mc launcher on it and wanted to install some modpacks. When i clicked the modpacks section there was no info about any modpack as you can see in the picture I attached, nothing was happening if I was trying to install any of the modpacks. I tried searching for other modpacks but nothing as well. I hope there is a fix to this. Thanks!

• By simovero
      Hi guys this is my very first post here and i wanted to ask you what was going on with the modpack i have created recently!!
      Whenver i try ti run minecraft the mods won't load and it will just be a vanilla minecraft. I have no idea of what i am supposed to do, hopefully i will get some help
      This is the link so you can check: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4iw536knz7vb9v/redengineforgestock.zip?dl=0

Sorry for my english since im not a native speaker.
    • By bigherdguy
      I’m installing the launcher for the first time and I open it with the .jar opener application and it downloads like normal but stays on the logo afterward and the launcher does not appear. What am I doing wrong? What should I do?
    • By Upikia123
      I really need some help please, it's making like 2 days I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with technic launcher, because everytime I click on play to launch a modpack, it's just closing the technic launcher sreen, load a littlebit and then it just pop-up the technic launcher screen again, I know that Java is not the problem because I tried the 8u25, the 8 251 and the 8 191 version and they all did the same error again and again. I was thinking that my graphic card driver was the problem, but I just updated it to the last version and it did the same. I also did every Windows Update and it did the same again... I would be glad to find a solution.. 
      Here are the last crash report (log) I had:crash-2020-04-19_20.41.04-client.txt