[1.7.10]Wirenut.org[PvE][20slots][Wirenut custom Modpack][Whitelist][No banned items]

Server pack Link : http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/wirenut

Server IP: wirenut.org

Server uptime: We are running on a dedicated server thats on 24/7

Mod List: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wirenut.489409/mods

Hello fellow Minecrafters!

Wirenut is looking for some awesome new players to join My friends and i on  a private dedicated server running 107 Of the most popular mods out there for 1.7.10! This is a mature community, and  we strictly enforce the following rules.

1. Be nice to others and be respectful.

2. No griefing. or Raiding allowed. Griefers and raiders will be permanantly banned,, no exceptions or 2nd chances so if you are prone to griefing, do not apply for membership.

3. Anything racist, or demeaning will not be tollerated.

4. Have fun! We like to enjoy ourselves here and we like to have a fun friendly environment to share with others. playing on Wirenut is a privelege not a right, so lets all have a good time!

We are a fun friendly community that listens to our members. Our staff are experienced with Minecraft going back to Alpha and are very knowledgeable of the mods we use.

This server is whitelist Only, so here is the application for consideration (This is the format we would like used)

1. What is your age and IGN?

2. Have you ever been banned, and if yes, why?

3. Do you have a Microphone and can use teamspeak to communicate with other members?

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

5. tell us something fun or interesting about yourself?

6. What unique skills or  mod knowlege do you have that can help benefit the amazing environment of Wirenut?

Thanks for your interest in our community, and we hope to hear from you soon!

thanks,

idarper (Wirenut mod and server OP)

Edited by iDarper

1. AbAqua and I am 17

2.Nay

3. Sì

4. Three-ish years

5. I once swam across the Makinac Straits

6. I once accidentaly crashed a tekkit lite server becuase I was producing too much UU matter... Don't worry I learned from my mistakes if that could be considered a mistake

1. What is your age and IGN?: ghost14523

2. Have you ever been banned, and if yes, why?: Of course. Not going to lie, out of the 3-4 years of playing minecraft sure I was banned.

3. Do you have a Microphone and can use teamspeak to communicate with other members? Yes

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years

5. tell us something fun or interesting about yourself? I play the guitar.

6. What unique skills or  mod knowlege do you have that can help benefit the amazing environment of Wirenut?: I know Java and Lua Coding,

1. I'm turning 16 this year. My in-game name is SkullSyn.

2. I have never been banned from any server as I have not played in any server except for some public servers that I have spent only a short period of time on.

3. I have a microphone and I am able to communicate through TeamSpeak.

4. I have only played Minecraft for one year (vanilla and modded) as I got a better PC only then but I have watched some YouTubers play the game even 2 years before playing it.

5. I love to work with computers and play games!

6. I do not have much knowledge on mods but I am willing to learn.

Thank you for reading. I hope to be a part of your server.  :kiddo:

SkullSyn

Welcome to Wirenut!

I am whitelisting you now. =)

Just  search for wirenut in the launcher and add the pack. The server is wirenut.org See you soon!

edit: if you want to join us on teamspeak, the server ip is the same as it is for the minecraft server. =)

Edited by iDarper

1. What is your age and IGN?: My Age is 13 and my IGN is Herr8.

2. Have you ever been banned, and if yes, why?: Yes, I have been banned. I don't know the Reasons anymore.

3. Do you have a Microphone and can use teamspeak to communicate with other members? I do have an Microphone and Teamspeak to communicate to other Members of this Communitx

4. How long have you been playing Minecrafty. About 3 Years. 

5. tell us something fun or interesting about yourself?: I like playing modded.

6. What unique skills or  mod knowlege do you have that can help benefit the amazing environment of Wirenut?: I do know "alot" of Mods... I like Thaumcraft/Galacticraft probably the most at the moment.

TheSwiftMask

Welcome to the server!  I will whitelist you now.

teamspeak is free, so download it from teamspeak.com

the server info is in the main post, just search fore wirenut in the launcher and install. see you soon!

• 3 weeks later...
1. Luke9978 and I am 17

2. Nope I don't do stupid things to get banned

3. Yes and yes I have a very nice mic to chat with

4. too dam long, about 3 years

5. Love to code and create and enjoying working on debugging and such 

6. I worked with my own servers for about a year and a half and played about every major mod pack and created a few of my own. I also enjoy building and put work into every detail..
Edited by Luke9978