Ok, I'll get straight to business. I'm trying to make a simple mod-pack with only 2 mods. The 2 Mods are Pixelmon and Custom NPCs. I already made it but i cannot get it to work unfortunately. I'm a newb to the Technic forums and mod-pack business. The link to my mod-pack will be listed below. Here is a detailed explanation on what I did and what is in my mod-pack. 3 Folders named "config","mods", and "bin" in a folder called "modpack". In the "bin" folder theres the 1.7.10 Universal jar file of Forge renamed to "modpack". In the "mods" folder I have the 2 mods Pixelmon 3.3.8 and Custom NPCs 1.7.10. There isn't anything in the "config" folder. I then made the main folder in which all the 3 mods is in which is the "modpack" folder a zip. I have uploaded it to a site and gave the direct link to download in the Mod-pack Location when editing the mod-pack on Technic. I'll also include the platform URL below. Can someone please tell me what I did wrong. To my knowledge from watching tons of YouTube tutorials, this is exactly what I'm supposed to do yet it wont work. Thanks for your feedback in advance.

My Mod-Pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/planetpokecraft.566084#

Platform URL: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/planetpokecraft.566084#

I didn't realize these two were the same till just now.

*Update* The Platform URL works, it does start installing and it even starts up! But when I come to the minecraft home screen its as if minecraft didn't load forge or any mods, its vanilla.

Edited by MistahAnil123

• Discord Moderator
  • The required folders (bin, config, mods) must be at the top level of the folder structure inside the modpack archive, not in a subfolder as yours are.
  • I would highly recommend using a newer version of Forge, at least >= #1272.
  • Your CustomNPCs mod is out of date.

• X The required folders (bin, config, mods) must be at the top level of the folder structure inside the modpack archive, not in a subfolder as yours are.
  • X I would highly recommend using a newer version of Forge, at least >= #1272.
  • X Your CustomNPCs mod is out of date.

Thanks for the recommendations, I did exactly what you said yet it wont load mods, I'm still in vanilla.

Edited by MistahAnil123