Modpacks not appearing

Gunner Bones

Since the new launcher, I have had a great time using mod packs and running them. Until today.

When I copied a mod pack and went back to the launcher, no new mod pack appeared. I thought it was that one mod pack's problem, but again the same thing happened with multiple mod packs, even some of the top played ones. I tried refreshing, closing and reopening, rage quitting, deleting and reinstalling the launcher, and yet still nothing. It lets me delete mod packs, and not add them. Does someone know what the heck is up with this?  :(

-Gunner

Since the new launcher, I have had a great time using mod packs and running them. Until today.

When I copied a mod pack and went back to the launcher, no new mod pack appeared. I thought it was that one mod pack's problem, but again the same thing happened with multiple mod packs, even some of the top played ones. I tried refreshing, closing and reopening, rage quitting, deleting and reinstalling the launcher, and yet still nothing. It lets me delete mod packs, and not add them. Does someone know what the heck is up with this?  :(

-Gunner

Please provide a few more details, such as "copied a mod pack" what does this mean? You should also look into the logs folder under your technic install. If you decide to pastebin them PLEASE read them first as they can contain information you don't want shared.