Java problems.

robodwarf0000

Whenever i try to go into the options for the technic platform, it only gives me the options of 512 mb, 768 mb, and 1 Gb. I have a 64 bit Java, and i have 8 GB of RAM. I assume this is also why whenever I try to start up a modpack, it goes until where it would normally go to the minecraft menu, then shuts off the technic launcher. Anyone else having this problem or found a solution?

First off make sure you have a 64 bit java install, Second if you do and technic still wont launch delete and redownload it.

You don't get brownie points, or any other kind of points, for post count here.  Don't post the same thing the people just before you posted, please.  That may require a little bit of reading before posting, which is generally good practice anyway.

Thanks guys. I figured out THAT problem, but another one sprouted up in it's place. XD. Sucks. Whenever i go into full screen mode, it shows about an inch of my desktop on the bottom and 2 inches to the side. Not only that, but in game, whenever i try to look around, the camera jerks spastically. I know it's not my mouse because it moves just fine in the inventory screen. If anyone has even HEARD of these glitches, plz help. I tried to change the resolution to every single one that my computer had to offer, but it always did the same thing.

Edited by robodwarf0000

We need to know a little more about your PC before commenting.  Is it a laptop or desktop?  How are your graphics configured, and what do you have for graphics card, or are you using an integrated graphics controller?

I never use fullscreen on MC due to the problems it commonly causes.  Are you able to simply maximize it and live with that?