[3.1.2] Liminality Industrial[PvE][24 slots][Whitelist][LWC-Logblock][No EE]

zeus5966

Is EE disabled? I'd like to know before I commit to a whitelist server. And also, your website says it has no forums. It seems odd to register for a forum area with no forums in it.

EE is disabled due to the administration teem deeming it too easily abusable. You cannot see our forums because you are viewing them as a guest.

I hope you decide to join!

• 2 weeks later...

i would greatly appreciate it if i could apply hear, i just got a new computer and I'm really trying not to visit any site i don't know

IGN: SloppyHands

i rarely get banned from servers, i am an outgoing person and player, i act my age and never participate in any sort of harassment or griefing. I would be a excellent addition to the server, i have tons of experience on minecraft and about a month of tekkit experience. I am fluent with ic2 and bc I also am descent at rp, as for for ee well...(i dont like it anyway) I apologize in advance for not posting my application in the correct spot but im just being extra carful.

i would greatly appreciate it if i could apply hear, i just got a new computer and I'm really trying not to visit any site i don't know

IGN: SloppyHands

i rarely get banned from servers, i am an outgoing person and player, i act my age and never participate in any sort of harassment or griefing. I would be a excellent addition to the server, i have tons of experience on minecraft and about a month of tekkit experience. I am fluent with ic2 and bc I also am descent at rp, as for for ee well...(i dont like it anyway) I apologize in advance for not posting my application in the correct spot but im just being extra carful.

Thank you, but in order for your application to be accepted, you really must go to our forums. I promise there is not anything bad there. Just us :) Also, I check the forums regularly, multiple times a day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...