DNS Tech Pack goes Big Renegade

Mikara65

Tune in next week when Aaaargh from AMCO arrives to call everyone creativity rapists and cry to the internet police when he gets banned twelve times.

What the fuck is wrong with people.

My faith in humanity is really taking a beating today.

I still don't understand what is going on in this thread.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I updated my post above with the FPS from DNS.

DNS does have less top FPS than Tekkit on my shit laptop, so the argument that one has better FPS is debunked. Also there's LITERALLY a shit ton of ELECTRICAL engines that I doubt everyone will even consider using. They also have Micro Blocks shifted around a bit, but that's just NEI configuration.

Alright, I updated my post above with the FPS from DNS.

DNS does have less top FPS than Tekkit on my shit laptop, so the argument that one has better FPS is debunked. Also there's LITERALLY a shit ton of ELECTRICAL engines that I doubt everyone will even consider using. They also have Micro Blocks shifted around a bit, but that's just NEI configuration.

thats not called nei configuration, thats called properly setting up the ID's so that the mods dont conflict in any way, also its pretty sad that this conversation is still going on, dont you kids ever consider doing something else with your lives than acting like hot shots and "trying" to push people around thinking its cool?

thats not called nei configuration, thats called properly setting up the ID's so that the mods dont conflict in any way, also its pretty sad that this conversation is still going on, dont you kids ever consider doing something else with your lives than acting like hot shots and "trying" to push people around thinking its cool?

Wow! You sure showed me a truth here! I'll make sure to get everyone to stop making fun of the people that are wasting their time signing up on our forums to complain about us! They sure are way more mature than we ever were!

I'm not pushing people around, I'm simply comparing the two. And any monkey with half a brain could move the micro blocks IDs around, but the difference between Tekkit and 'Better' Than Tekkit is one uses the ids it has now to not conflict and cause huge problems on converted worlds. And the mods don't conflict either in Tekkit, so you're argument is moot.

• Forum Administrators

Why is it that they are always poor speakers (or typers) or weird internet tough guys? This is a rhetorical question.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons