Horse Mod?! Wtf Lol?

HalestormXV

So I went to install my modpack today on another computer. Here is the link to the private modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/magicaldivinationnsp.590455

As you can see it is a valid modpack. Now when I put that into the launcher search engine I get "Horse Mod"? Now the odder part, it was working just fine about 6 hours ago and I haven't been around to touch anything or play with anything. So clearly it is an API bug (not on my end), but does anyone have any thoughts on how to resolve it? All my other Solder packs work swimmingly, so I know for fact it is not my api or my configurations. And when you put it into the launcher search, my image comes up, my background comes up, my icon and everything. But what on earth is Horse Mod?

EDIT: We have upgraded. Upon a launcher restart my pack with the same API link to install it has transformed into Legacy lol. Perhaps they are hiccups in the API again like lat night? In which case it is just a waiting game, but you can only imagine my reaction when I saw that. Not going to like I did some LOLing

EDIT 2: Must've been a hiccup in the API because everything seems to be working again. I'll mark this up as solved. Any mod please close.

Edited by HalestormXV