Modpack either not launching Minecraft or not having mods installed

BoomiCat

Hi there, I have made several modpacks before and followed the exact same steps, however when I install and play it on the launcher: it either doesn't even open Minecraft or if it does, then it's just base 1.12.2 Mc without any installed mods from the modpack.

Here's the link to the Dropbox folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrauzcqbt2dbz79/World of Snow.zip?dl=0

Regarding the changes to Dropbox's changes: I followed the forum thread solution of changing the necessary parts of the link (www to dl, dropbox to dropboxusercontent, ?dl=1).

I updated the modpack several times as I thought the root of the problem may have been the Forge 'modpack.jar' file. I've so far tried the 'Latest' and 'Reccommended' Windows Launcher, Universal and Launcher downloads. No result.

Maybe it is a specific mod or a combination of mods making the whole modpack unplayable?

Thanks for any help,

Charlie

18 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Nah.

That doesn't work. I have already gone through previous threads to find solutions before posting. In my first post I said that I had tried several different versions of the Forge downloads.

When you say "not zipped correctly" what do you mean? I use WinRAR, select the folders, click Add to Archive and then Zip them.

I have been following the exact steps I used to make previous working modpacks, however it just isn't working this time round. 😕

The only thing I can think of now which could even possibly be what's breaking it is the change of Dropbox's link system. Maybe the fix found in the pinned thread does not work?

9 hours ago, BoomiCat said:

I have been following the exact steps I used to make previous working modpacks, however it just isn't working this time round. 😕

I just checked your modpack. It doesn't start as you are missing Mixin. Add this mod to your modpack and you will get to the missing dependencies screen, of which there are atleast two.

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/mixinbootstrap/files/3076610