Forestry

HighSky182

Because you didn't look into the WHY this is an issue. Do your research and make an effort to understand why people are hating on you.

Also, don't double post. That makes you look like a douche.

jesus people, stop posting just to see word filters.

forestry is not in tekkit because the author made it abundantly clear via passive-aggressive updates that he did not want it in the pack. thus, it is gone.

please do not complain to him about it either, as it will do no good and only serve to get you banned from whatever forum you use to complain to him.

in short, it is gone forever barring a miracle. if you want to run a server with forestry, you will have to get all your users to install it manually and you will have to put it on the server yourself as well. great news though, according to the internet, doing that is easier than using the launcher so I'm sure you'll be fine.

great news though, according to the internet, doing that is easier than using the launcher so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Did anyone else imagine Professor Farnsworth saying this or is it just me?

Also, the internet is wrong.

jesus people, stop posting just to see word filters.

forestry is not in tekkit because the author made it abundantly clear via passive-aggressive updates that he did not want it in the pack. thus, it is gone.

please do not complain to him about it either, as it will do no good and only serve to get you banned from whatever forum you use to complain to him.

in short, it is gone forever barring a miracle. if you want to run a server with forestry, you will have to get all your users to install it manually and you will have to put it on the server yourself as well. great news though, according to the internet, doing that is easier than using the launcher so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Thanks for the first useful post

Thanks for the first useful post

This is including your OP, because had you DONE THE GODDAMN RESEARCH you wouldn't have needed to make this thread. So be -very- thankful Freak was kind enough to tell you. He's a class act. I am not.

Thanks beer, now I read freakachu's posts in the professor's voice...

You wrote it wrong. You're supposed to say, "Good News Everyone! I now read Freakachu's posts in the professor's voice!"

good news everyone, I have been called a lot of things, but I think this is the first time I've been described as a "class act", haha.

That's because I know how much you, the other mods, and pretty much anyone affiliated with Technic, puts up with. So deal with it.