What does Technic modpacks require?

ThePumpkin5822

I'm getting this error when the game has loaded:

[b#282]  [13:43:24] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########

[b#282]  [13:43:24] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render
[b#282]  [13:43:24] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1286: Invalid framebuffer operation
Edited by ThePumpkin5822

When I load my modpack (TestCraft-Modpack) it gives me a black screen, it still plays music. Do I need like .net framework or something? It works fine on the vanilla launcher.

You need to post a link to your mod pack, pastebin logs, and a link to the actual download file before anyone can help you.

Come on now suddenly no one wants to help? I'm getting really fucking pissed off, this is bull shit. OpenGL is being a piece of living shit. 

You know what? Never mind, I'm just going to smash this piece of shit brand new computer. I fucking hate life.

No.. Not so suddenly we all have lives and can't sit at the computer screen waiting for someone to rush up and say FIX IT..

You second like REALLY wants me to help you.. REALLY.

Okay now that we have all that out of the way...

The first error you need to fix is the missing files.

[b#282] 2015/02/28 14:05:42 [iNFO]  [14:05:42] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load minecraft:textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_BLOCK_726_deactivatedCageTrap.png, java.io.FileNotFoundException

LOTS of those are in tyour paste log. Missing files.. lots of them...

Then doing a bit more digging on the GL error and FRAME BUFFER error in your logs it would appear your video card drivers are having issues. So, new computer, new drivers, or non-updated or plain jane drivers..

1) Fix the missing files

2) find out what kind of video card you have and make sure the drivers are current and from the vendor/manufacture not some random 3rd party.

Do those two things then post again and someone, possibly even me if I'm around again later tonight, will be able to help you.

It just used the missing texture for the block, it has NOTHING to do with this error. My video card driver is updated all the way. 

Still need a link to the mod pack download file location so we can look at the mod pack. This is not the technic link, which helps, but we need the original zip file.

• Discord Moderator

Still need a link to the mod pack download file location so we can look at the mod pack. This is not the technic link, which helps, but we need the original zip file.

OP has provided the link to his pack details page. That is all which is required to get everything one would ever need to know about the pack.

• 1 month later...
  • Discord Moderator
  • Your /bin/ folder has too much in it. It should only contain the modpack.jar file.
  • Your modpack.jar file is an ancient version of Forge for 1.7.10 and should be updated.
  • Several of the mods in your pack have file names in the format "Modname-Mod-1.7.10.jar". Almost no authors use that format. That format is nearly always an indicator that the mod files were obtained from illegitimate sources. Always get your mods from the authors.
  • All of your mods are out of date. Most are ancient with known critical issues.