Modpack will not work.

DiddlyDoo802

I created a new modpack today and I am able to load it up but not able to create a single player world. My friends are able to download the pack but unable to launch it. Also, when I try to create a server version it does not work and it doesn't create any crash reports. Test it out if you want, tell me what I'm doing wrong please.

Launcher Download: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tdt-revamp.616576 

Direct Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86268296/modpack.zip

• Discord Moderator
  • CoFHLib is intended for use only by mod developers and should not be in your pack or server.
  • There is some conflict between MineFactoryReloaded (or CoFHCore) and Thaumcraft. Since I know that your version of Thaum and MFR work fine together there must be one of the other mods which extend Thaumcraft causing problems. You will need to methodically add mods starting with a blank/empty pack in order to isolate the offending mod.

• CoFHLib is intended for use only by mod developers and should not be in your pack or server.
  • There is some conflict between MineFactoryReloaded (or CoFHCore) and Thaumcraft. Since I know that your version of Thaum and MFR work fine together there must be one of the other mods which extend Thaumcraft causing problems. You will need to methodically add mods starting with a blank/empty pack in order to isolate the offending mod.

​I took out MFR and all of the thaumcraft addons for debugging and I get this crash report now.

crash-2015-03-23_08.13.46-server.txt

crash-2015-03-23_08.13.46-server.txt

• Discord Moderator

Ah. That is the server's FML log? Can we assume that your client is now working fine?

Client

• You have the bspkrsCore mod in both the /mods/ and /mods/1.7.10/ folders. Remove the copy in /mods/

Client Only Mods: (must be removed on the server)

• Armor Status HUD
  • JourneyMap (or get the server version)
  • MobAmputation
  • MobDismemberment
  • NearbyMobFinder
  • OptiFine
  • Waila Harvestability
  • Waila Plugins