Problems with creating a server for my custom modpack.

I have a custom modpack found here, and I have watched many tutorial videos and looked at many forum posts but I cannot find the solution to my problem. My problem is, whenever I use the start.bat it will run and start loading mods but then it will randomly just close after 30 seconds or so, also clicking the forge server file just plain out will not work. Here is the server logs from the last time that I tried to start the server. Also here (pack) and here (server), are where you can find the zip files for the modpack and server files respectively. Lastly, here are all them in a Google drive folder.

• Discord Moderator

Client Pack:

• bspkrsCore, Baubles, Liteloader and MrTJP belong in /mods/1.7.10/
  • The Advanced Genetics API is only for mod makers and does not belong in a client modpack or server.
  • The AM2 API is only for mod makers and does not belong in a client modpack or server.
  • You should remove the string "(1)" (or any other number surrounded by parenthesis) from the mod filenames. This is added when you download a file with the same name to a folder. The addition of that suffix can cause issues with mods.
  • Your Thaumic Tinkerer mod is fatally out of date and incompatible with the version of Thaumcraft you have installed.

All the above changes need to be addressed for both the client and server.

Client Only Mods: (must be removed on the server)

• LiteLoader
  • Damage Indicators
  • All the Litemods
  • Thaumcraft NEI Plugin
  • TiC Tooltips

Note that NEI is not on that list. It should be included on the server.

Server:

• The "server-ip" setting in the server.properties file should be blank.
  • 1G of RAM is going to be a little tight for that modpack.