will some one make a download of a minecraft.zip file with all the tekkit mods on it ?

i cant get the textures to work and i am heaving lag probs but when i install mods to minecraft normal i dont lag i even used a rediculus amont of mods to see if any lag but no so will any one make a minecraft.zip with all the tekkit mods or give me a list of the mods

listen guy, I don't think you understand how things work around here. if you have a problem, like low FPS, you look through the bug board and see if anyone else has had a similar problem and solved it, if not you post and hope someone can help.

what you don't do is ask someone to pirate the game for you. bad idea.

and i did look on the bug bord

How hard did you look? Did you search? Did you refine that search? Did you make any attempt to locate problems similar to yours using Google? Did you do anything?

look i have try'd to look i do what it tells me and it wont work.

This already gives away that you didn't look very hard at all. You looked in one place. Great, good for you. If that didn't work, maybe try searching around for similar posts to your problems as Freak suggested. What you don't do, is continue to bitch and moan because you aren't getting your answer handed to you on a silver platter. That doesn't happen. You want help, make an effort. Your posts are consistent with someone who makes zero effort. So all you're going to get is constant mocking, finger pointing, and accusations that you're wanting someone to help you circumvent the system to make a pirated version of the game function with the launcher.

Make an effort in your posts, both with how you present the data, and the detail in which you present said data. Show us you can do that and maybe, just maybe, we might be able to help. Otherwise, get bent.

This already gives away that you didn't look very hard at all. You looked in one place. Great, good for you. If that didn't work, maybe try searching around for similar posts to your problems as Freak suggested. What you don't do, is continue to bitch and moan because you aren't getting your answer handed to you on a silver platter. That doesn't happen. You want help, make an effort. Your posts are consistent with someone who makes zero effort. So all you're going to get is constant mocking, finger pointing, and accusations that you're wanting someone to help you circumvent the system to make a pirated version of the game function with the launcher.

Make an effort in your posts, both with how you present the data, and the detail in which you present said data. Show us you can do that and maybe, just maybe, we might be able to help. Otherwise, get bent.

Not hard, just sayin.

Oh god, the grammar! My eyes! This is just rediculus! Is that voluntary?

I know. The spelling is ridiculous, too.

OP: The amount of effort put into the help you get is directly proportional to the amount of effort you put into helping yourself, your bug report, and your post. Zero effort means zero help.

I know. The spelling is ridiculous, too.

Ok. Stop.

There is really no need to pick on someone who makes one spelling mistake. There is being a fucking grammar nazi, like you're doing, then there is making fun of someone who makes absolutely no effort, as many of us have clearly stated to sir dipshit of lazy. Otherwise, yeah, you pretty much are stating what's been stated and congratulations to you for being able to spell/use spell check when typing ridiculous.

Chill. The. Fuck. Out.

It was a good-natured jab at someone that was commenting on grammar and misspelling while doing it.

Also, I'm sorry my jumping on the OP didn't live up to your standards or get in before you did but, as far as that's concerned, get bent.