[1.7.10]Grizzly Modded Server[PvE][10 Slots][Whitelist][Grizzly Pack]

Grizzly Modded Server

To I am here to introduce the Grizzly modded server, it is a private mod pack, and server. We currently are looking to have new players join to help not only make the server more enjoyable, but make the pack better to. We want great players, people who love to play modded Minecraft. I myself have invest a lot of hours in working on the pack and making a great, not all I am missing is players for the server. The server has been up for a little bit the players I had playing where never active, I don't even think they logged on once. So if you want to find a great private modded community server here is one. The terrain is pretty much untouched spawn is in a pretty nice location, so good build I hope to see one day, and the pack is private and I can update with any suggestions given. *The private pack link won't be given to you until you have been accepted on to the server*. Also if you do not have Skype (The name will be kept private. and/or Team Speak I will not accept the application. I have a private Team Speak just for the server so no worries.)

Application

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? :

How long have you been playing Minecraft in general? :

Are you old than 15 years old? *Do not give your age, just yes or no*:

Have you ever been banned from a server? :

If answer is yes, than why?: 

Would you be able to join in on team meetings. on team speak 3 or skype?: 

Would you join in on community events?: 

Do you have a YouTube Channel?: 

If so what's your channel link & Do you plan on making videos on the server?:

Do you Stream on Twitch or like services? 

If so what's the link? & Do you play on streaming on the server?: 

What's your all time favorite mod? 

How experienced are you will mods or modded minecraft? :

How often will you be able to play?:

I know this application seems a little funny, but we really want the best players we can get. I can't wait to start talking to some of you about join on the server! Just a side note we do have a private skype chat, and a private paid for Team Speak 3 server, and the server is 24/7! 

~~~ Brendon ~~~~ A.k.a Rionix

Edited by bbrendonray

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? : I have been playing since version 1.2.5 on Tekkit Classic.

How long have you been playing Minecraft in general? : I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha version.

Are you old than 15 years old? *Do not give your age, just yes or no*: Yes

Have you ever been banned from a server? : Yes I have from Mineplex.

If answer is yes, than why?: I honestly do not know why I was banned. I am still trying to figure that out.

Would you be able to join in on team meetings. on team speak 3 or skype?:  Yes I would.

Would you join in on community events?:  Yes I would.

Do you have a YouTube Channel?: I do have one but it is under development as I get better hardware.

If so what's your channel link & Do you plan on making videos on the server?: (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdDl2xm807F1o1S6tZ7RyzQ) Not anytime soon.

Do you Stream on Twitch or like services?  No

If so what's the link? & Do you play on streaming on the server?: No

What's your all time favorite mod?  I would have to say it is a tie between the Applied Energistics 2 mod and Buildcraft mod since I use both usually together.

How experienced are you will mods or modded minecraft? : On a scale of 1-10 I'd say a 9. More technical mods I am better with.

How often will you be able to play?: Since this is summer for me and I'm not in school right now, I will be able to play around 22/7 most weeks. Depends on family events.

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? : about 3 years.

How long have you been playing Minecraft in general? : 3 years and 7 months. ish

Are you old than 15 years old? *Do not give your age, just yes or no*: no

Have you ever been banned from a server? : no

If answer is yes, than why?:  N/A

Would you be able to join in on team meetings. on team speak 3 or skype?: If I have to but I prefer not to.

Would you join in on community events?: depends what they are

Do you have a YouTube Channel?: no

If so what's your channel link & Do you plan on making videos on the server?: N/A

Do you Stream on Twitch or like services?  no

If so what's the link? & Do you play on streaming on the server?: N/A

What's your all time favorite mod? Ugh, tinkers or hqm

How experienced are you will mods or modded minecraft? : Well, depends on the mod.

How often will you be able to play?: 'bout every day?

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? : since a couple of years after MC's release

How long have you been playing Minecraft in general? : since early beta

Are you old than 15 years old? *Do not give your age, just yes or no*: yes

Have you ever been banned from a server? : Yes

If answer is yes, than why?: because one of the moderators disliked my building style, I was unbanned shortly after when I contacted the server owner

Would you be able to join in on team meetings. on team speak 3 or skype?: Can talk with skype on my phone but cannot do 2 way TS

Would you join in on community events?:  if I felt I would enjoy them/they contributed to the server and community

Do you have a YouTube Channel?:  no

What's your all time favorite mod?: tie between mystcraft and tinker's construct

How experienced are you will mods or modded minecraft? : very

How often will you be able to play?: often

• 4 weeks later...

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? : 3 years

How long have you been playing Minecraft in general? : 4 years

Have you ever been banned from a server? : yes, once

If answer is yes, than why?: because the owner banned everyone on the server for no reason. 

Would you be able to join in on team meetings. on team speak 3 or skype?: yes i have both.                  My skype is: ItsBreaker (Jayden Hunt)

Would you join in on community events?: yes

Do you have a YouTube Channel?: yes, i did upload alot but im having a break

If so what's your channel link & Do you plan on making videos on the server?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC53Pb407EutzW9eWhl9kLWQ and probably not because I cant handle recording on modded servers, but if the pack isnt to big i might record.

Do you Stream on Twitch or like services? no

If so what's the link? & Do you play on streaming on the server?: no

What's your all time favorite mod? three way tie between: Extra utilitys, draconic evolution, botania

How experienced are you will mods or modded minecraft? : VERY, i consider myself a genius

How often will you be able to play?: weekdays for like 3-4 hours everyday but on weekends ill be on pretty much all day. yea i dont have much of a life. 

Edited by ItsBreaker_HD

Application

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? : 3

How long have you been playing Minecraft in general? : 4

If answer is yes, than why?: because the owner banned everyone for no reason

Would you be able to join in on team meetings. on team speak 3 or skype?: Yes, both but preferably skype so i get notification

Would you join in on community events?: Depending on the event, but most likely yes

Do you have a YouTube Channel?: Yes

If so what's your channel link & Do you plan on making videos on the server?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw0beVNkw8tX_fdQqminldQ i probably will

Do you Stream on Twitch or like services? Yes

If so what's the link? & Do you play on streaming on the server?: http://www.twitch.tv/lockdrenn I will probably stream more than record

What's your all time favorite mod? Tinkers' construct by far

How experienced are you with mods or modded minecraft? : I am very experienced with a decent amount of mods, and any i am not i can learn fairly quickly

How often will you be able to play?: probably a few hours every day, but when school comes back band might make me have to skip a day or two

i meant 3 and 4 years, respectively

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? : About 3-4 months nearly nonstop

How long have you been playing Minecraft in general? : 4 years

Are you old than 15 years old? *Do not give your age, just yes or no*: No

If answer is yes, than why?: A guy had a similar name to me and got in trouble and I got banned

Would you be able to join in on team meetings. on team speak 3 or skype?:  Yes

Would you join in on community events?:  Yes

Do you have a YouTube Channel?:  Not that I post on

If so what's your channel link & Do you plan on making videos on the server?: N/A

Do you Stream on Twitch or like services?  I used to stream on Twitch a while ago

If so what's the link? & Do you play on streaming on the server?: http://www.twitch.tv/jordanzilla_/

What's your all time favorite mod? Thermal Expansion

How experienced are you will mods or modded minecraft? : A few hundred hours, me and my friends play on servers I host and I am always the one they go for automation with Thermal Expansion, Tinker's Construct,  and Ender io

How often will you be able to play?: Summer = 12 hour days unless I am out of town or out of the house but then I still play a lot, School 6-7 hours