• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Read the Server Guidelines and edit your title and post accordingly

when I come back tomorrow and the OP remains unchanged, I'll lock this. This is low effort

Edit. 3 days past. No effort from OP.

Edited by Munaus
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By xS1las
      Hello, me and my friend really want a private server with mods. Can you please help us?

- xS1las
    • By xS1las
      Hello there..
      Me and my friends really want a private server, where we can do what we want, because the servers we have seen now doesn't have the mods that we want. 

But my question is:
      How do i make one
      does it cost money
      and how do i edit that server

Thank you i you want to reply.

- xS1las
    • By Thumb
      Hi,
      I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.
      I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.
      Help!
      crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt
      never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 
    • By j_seph3
      just looking for a few players for a private tekkit lite world. inbox me here or my email which is [email protected] i am 18 and would prefer people around that age. older is fine but younger is cutoff at 15. more mature people appreciated. semi cooperative experience.