Jump to content

Question

Posted

So for a while my launcher hasn't worked, I tried running as admin., deleting and re-downloading, troubleshooting the problem, and resetting all my drivers and Java. Please help me! I'm running on a new dell xps 8700, my GPU is a GForce GT 720, a x64 bit Java, and running Windows 8.1. I really just want to play again so if anyone could get this resolved for me it would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

I had this exact same problem. I deleted my entire .technic folder (backup anything you want to keep) and then I restarted my computer and downloaded the technic launcher and it worked. So try that for you

  • 0
Posted

I tried that and it didn't work. The application doesn't even show up in the Task Manager. I also tried to download the Linux version which doesn't work either. Any other suggestions??

I had this exact same problem. I deleted my entire .technic folder (backup anything you want to keep) and then I restarted my computer and downloaded the technic launcher and it worked. So try that for you

​

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...