Help with CodeChicken

l2el3ound

Hey guys and gals,

So I'm putting together a modpack for a group of mine, and right now we have the files able to launch from default minecraft if they are able to navigate the file management. I went ahead and am attempting to make the pack be available for download on technic, making it easier for people to access. I've done a lot of troubleshooting through different posts, and have been able to get it to download properly, but I'm running into another issue. On a fresh download, I have two copies of Baubles, which is an easy fix, but once I remove that, I have another error. It says that Forge has found a problem with your installation, the mods and versions listed below could not be found; CodeChickenCore : minimum version required is 1.0.5. 

BUT, the version I am running is;

in my coremods folder;
CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.7.46-universal

CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.3.138-universal

After downloading, it creates a 1.7.10 folder in my mods folder with 

CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.3.127-universal

Download to the .zip ; https://dl.dropbox.com/s/lso57qlc2u0tmdk/TC Creampack.zip

Pack Page ; http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-tc-creampack.682345

• Discord Moderator
  • Why are you screwing around with the mod file names? It makes them very hard to read and diagnose. Leave the file names as they are from the author's downloads.
  • You have EnderIO 2.2.x but Mekanism 8.x. Mekanism 8.x requires EnderIO 2.3.x.
  • Your Thaumic Tinkerer mod is hundreds of revisions ole (i.e. ancient). The current build is #507. You are on #164.
  • Your Biomes O' Plenty mod is fatally out of date (nearly 400 revisions old and fatally incompatible with your included version of Forge).
  • Place the latest Forge Multipart in the /mods/1.7.10/ folder.

Figured out how to launch it well thanks to another thread you posted in. Got the latest version of Forge Multipart, but CB's kept installing an older one, so I renamed the newer one to have the old ones name, works like a charm. Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm going back through and looking into updating these, but I'm running into some issues. 

I would like to keep Mekanism 8x, but I'm not seeing a version of EnderIO 2.3x for version 1.7.10 of Minecraft. By the looks of things it might not be released as of yet? 
Link to the EnderIO Downloads Page.

When I looked for Thaumic Tinkerer, and its downloads, the latest one on the page is #164, can't seem to find the build you're talking about. 

Also the build for Biome's O' Plenty is the most recent build for MC 1.7.10 according to the 1.7.10 tab of the Download page here.

Now I'm also encountering a problem where, on a fresh download I can launch the modpack just fine with the current mods in and such. But, once I exit out and try to relaunch the pack, I get an issue where after the mojang loading screen, it flashes the main screen for a fraction of a second, then goes to the dirt background screen as if it was loading a new world, but it doesn't show any message. Here is a pastebin of the error report on the last launch.

Thanks for the help and information!

• Discord Moderator
Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
  • The above is directly from your log. Update to Java 8 64bit and ensure you are allocating at least 2G in the Launcher.