How do I convert a single player Tekkit game into a multiplayer server (Windows)?

Endarire

Greetings, all!

Recently, I started a Tekkit single player game that I opened to my friends via LAN.  We enjoyed the game but, starting today, the game would not properly load for me (the host) and therefore we could not play.

I could get as far as double-clicking the game name to start it, then Minecraft (with Tekkit via the Technic Launcher) would immediately close with no error messages.  Other worlds and other games (like DuckTales Remastered would also work for me.  I wanted to host this game as a multiplayer server so I could troubleshoot the problem and all of us could continue to play.

I have heard this process works for the original Minecraft but am unsure how to do it for Tekkit.  What is the entire process in sequential step-by-step order?

It worked!  Alleluiah!

More specifically, copy the files from the \world\ directory (which I had in %appdata%\roaming\.technic) to the directory with the Tekkit server.  For example, my end directory was F:\Minecraft\Mods\Tekkit Server\world\.

Edited by Endarire