how to make energy?

erniuss

hello , ive started play tekkit again after long time and now everything changed,  so i was tryin to do like aqua acumalator ( sorry dont know how to spell that ) but like its makes water then with fluidpipes i connect to steam turbine but its doesnt work dunno why the steam turbine doenst make any power.

Steam turbines require steam as an input. You want to use a steam dynamo. Put it next to a machine or energy conduits and pump in water along with some coal, charcoal, or other such solid fuel and it'll start generating energy (if you've ever used a Buildcraft Stirling Engine, it's rather similar to one of those).

Steam turbines require steam as an input. You want to use a steam dynamo. Put it next to a machine or energy conduits and pump in water along with some coal, charcoal, or other such solid fuel and it'll start generating energy (if you've ever used a Buildcraft Stirling Engine, it's rather similar to one of those).

is possible to use oil for them? and btw how to transport liquid between different locations ?

You'll want to use a compression dynamo for oil. General rule of thumb is Steam Dynamos for solid fuels (coal, charcoal, wood, etc), Magmatic Dynamos to generate from hot fluids (lava and blazing pyrotheum), Compression Dynamos to generate from liquid fuels (oil, liquefacted coal, etc), and Reaction Dynamos for... well, there's a lot of things that work in those. There's a chart here on the FTB wiki (note that some of the fluids listed there (i.e. Biomass and Creosote Oil) are not in Tekkit due to differences in the mods between Tekkit and FTB's packs).

For transportation of liquids, you want to use fluiducts for moving from A to B and Tesseracts for teleporting from A to B.

Biofuel is my favorite. All you need are farms to power levels up.

Saplings, seeds, potatoes, carrots, pumpkins, melons, cactus, mushrooms, nether wart.  All of these can be put in an automated farm that feed right into your bio reactors for infinate power

can i get tutorial how to do it ?

can i get tutorial how to do it ?

Build a Bio Reactor and Bio Fuel Generator.

Feed the Reactor organic items: Saplings, Potatoes, Carrots, Melon seeds, Pumpkin seeds, cocoa seeds, wheat seeds, cactus greens, nether wart, bone meal. Those are the ones I know work off the top of my head.

Connect the Generator to the Reactor. Can use liquid pipes or just place them next to each other. The reactor will turn your organics into liquid bio fuel, the generator will use burn the bio fuel to create energy. Pump out the energy with conduits or what ever else you like to use for transporting energy.

The trick is to keep the efficiency of the Reactor high. The more unique items you keep in it at a time, the more efficiently it will burn them into biofuel. It has a 9 slot inventory buffer and like 8-10 slots for unique items that it's "actively" burning. The more of those 10 active slots you fill the higher the efficiency. 

Biofuel is really simple. Just get a bunch of farms going and stock up. Cocoa and Melons/Pumpkins are get to get you started because they give you so many in return. I think Potatoes, carrots and saplings produce more fuel though so they're what you should shoot for in the long run.

It looks like the new colored saplings burn in the reactor as well so that's a ton more unique items for efficiency, but I can't seem to get the harvesters to chop them down so I'm not currently using them for fuel. Of course you could still plant them and harvest them manually, but... What's the point of tekkit if you're doing things by hand!?

I usually keep the following stocked in my reactors:

Oak Saplings, Birch Saplings, Spruce Saplings, Carrots, Potatoes, Nether Wart, Pumpkin Seeds and Melon Seeds.

Jungle saplings are hard to keep in stock as you don't get a lot of them back from farming, and wheat seeds have a low energy yield and aren't really worth it. 

Also, one full Reactor is typically enough to provide fuel for about 8 generators. I currently have 2 generators on my 1 reactor and it's enough to power my 2 pulverizers/furnaces, 3 planter/harvers and a quarry. I have other machines attached but they aren't running as frequently as those others

I'm at work right now so I can't really give any screen caps or anything. Sorry

Edited by Prototype958

Build a Bio Reactor and Bio Fuel Generator.

Feed the Reactor organic items: Saplings, Potatoes, Carrots, Melon seeds, Pumpkin seeds, cocoa seeds, wheat seeds, cactus greens, nether wart, bone meal. Those are the ones I know work off the top of my head.

Connect the Generator to the Reactor. Can use liquid pipes or just place them next to each other. The reactor will turn your organics into liquid bio fuel, the generator will use burn the bio fuel to create energy. Pump out the energy with conduits or what ever else you like to use for transporting energy.

The trick is to keep the efficiency of the Reactor high. The more unique items you keep in it at a time, the more efficiently it will burn them into biofuel. It has a 9 slot inventory buffer and like 8-10 slots for unique items that it's "actively" burning. The more of those 10 active slots you fill the higher the efficiency. 

Biofuel is really simple. Just get a bunch of farms going and stock up. Cocoa and Melons/Pumpkins are get to get you started because they give you so many in return. I think Potatoes, carrots and saplings produce more fuel though so they're what you should shoot for in the long run.

It looks like the new colored saplings burn in the reactor as well so that's a ton more unique items for efficiency, but I can't seem to get the harvesters to chop them down so I'm not currently using them for fuel. Of course you could still plant them and harvest them manually, but... What's the point of tekkit if you're doing things by hand!?

I usually keep the following stocked in my reactors:

Oak Saplings, Birch Saplings, Spruce Saplings, Carrots, Potatoes, Nether Wart, Pumpkin Seeds and Melon Seeds.

Jungle saplings are hard to keep in stock as you don't get a lot of them back from farming, and wheat seeds have a low energy yield and aren't really worth it. 

Also, one full Reactor is typically enough to provide fuel for about 8 generators. I currently have 2 generators on my 1 reactor and it's enough to power my 2 pulverizers/furnaces, 3 planter/harvers and a quarry. I have other machines attached but they aren't running as frequently as those others

I'm at work right now so I can't really give any screen caps or anything. Sorry

Thanks for full information how to make it.. so basically i did, but they dont grow so fast . i mean i added fertilzer because i heard that's helps to grow faster..btw i added my screenshot i hope u gonna understand. Thanks for the previous reply. dd7ecddce466a83f927fbbd3c88b8207769.png

It looks like you have the layout exactly right. As for the fertilizer, I see you have bonemeal in your hand, which, last time I checked, doesn't work the the MFR Fertilizer machine. That takes an actual Fertilizer item which is made from sewage collected from animals. I don't remember the name of the machine that does the processing off hand. 

Personally, I make big farms of carrots and potatoes, and farm them manually for a while. My harvesters are on my 3 tree patches, which I think grow much faster and therefore benefit more from the small 3x3 Harvester/Planter layouts. Later, once I can spare the materials, I'll add upgraded harvesters/planters to potatoes and carrots. 

I actually just found these old shots from a world I had a couple years ago. Very outdated tekkit now (still had the 3 different tesseracts), but it's a concept I'm already shooting for in my current world now.

3dvUBcB.png

In the bottom center of these piller was a tesseract filtering bio fuel into the generators/tanks. I have other tesseracts transmitting the power generated out of the stacks, and usually some power cells for storage in the middles. I've refined this a couple times, but this is the only shot I have of the stacks.

In another part of the base I have the reactors hooked into the ME network being fed my organics and filtering their bio fuel into tanks/tesseracts