Crafting Table III Ressurection

po5

Hey.

Crafting Table III does not seem to be compatible with tekkit 3.1.1 which is devasting for alot of people. Unfortunately i cant code myself, but i would like to encourage anyone to pick up the project and update it so it will be compatible with tekkit again, alot of people rely on it!

The offical CBIII thread is here: where you can also pick up the source code:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1189975-b18mc125-craftingtableiii-bug-fixs-more-mod-support/

I always found it was more fun to build a cool auto crafting system then to use that table. This and the fact that there are still one or two rare duplication bugs leaves me apathetic about it's removal.

You really changed my perspective on that table. Making factories to automate crafting seems more in the spirit of tekkit

Same here. LOL. When I started with Tekkit I had an electronic circuit maker because it was the most painful thing to build for me at the time. When I got my first CT3 I tore down the machine. ;_;

I agree with the factory thing, but still. EE can be argued (by some) to remove the spirit of tekkit. I have a feeling bugs with damage values might be one big reason, it lets you craft gem armour with empty klien star omegas (removes ALOT of EMC needed) and all the types of wood from any wood.

EDIT: Open mouth, insert foot. The wood thing is deliberate, but I have a feeling the wood thing is the reason why the klein star bug exists.

I agree with Don Serrot. The CT3 is a great help. I understand if it isn't upgraded, but can there please in that case be some in-game recipe checker? Like, the CF3 but that can't craft on itself (just show recipes and show what the stuff in your inventory will allow you to build)? Not all servers allow TMI.

I agree with Don Serrot. The CT3 is a great help. I understand if it isn't upgraded, but can there please in that case be some in-game recipe checker? Like, the CF3 but that can't craft on itself (just show recipes and show what the stuff in your inventory will allow you to build)? Not all servers allow TMI.

TMI is not in tekkit, that's NEI. And that's exactly what NEI does, show you the recipes but does not allow you to spawn the items unless cheat mode is enabled by the server.

Press 'O' to turn on/off the interface.

Press 'R' while hovering over the item with your cursor to see the recipe.

Press 'U' to see recipes the item is used in.

You can change these key bindings in the controls menu.