need help whit server.

lasse449

i can unzip yes

but when i hit launcher dont get all thge file.

when the black scrine comms up iut stops in midle off it.

=/. i read the thing it told me to change antivirus. but i have the antyvirus thy whont me to change to so im lost =/..

so i ask for a simple premade thet i can use.(or help)=.

I suggest you use the thing to do the stuff. once you've got it made place it inside the other one and you're done.

the tekkit server IS premade. if you are too computer illiterate to either extract and run it properly or explain the problem in a way that wouldn't win awards for "most vague and useless waste of space", you will have serious problems configuring it so that anyone will be able to connect to it before the heat death of the universe.

fun fact to illustrate my point that you are going to have a hard time running a server: the server is not downloaded through the launcher, the client is. not only do you have no idea what you're doing, but you're using all the wrong terminology to insure that you don't get any effective help. fantastic plan, that. clearly, you have a launcher problem when downloading the client. perhaps heading over to the launcher bug board or even the new technic Q&A site would be a bit less of a waste of your time?

no one is going to up and send you a fully downloaded tekkit install, because it's illegal. if this was all an elaborate attempt to somehow get a working tekkit install without having a real MC account, I'm going to laugh and then ban you, btw.

lol, okei. so you say im diong it so bad like that ?.

i dl Tekkit_Server_3.1.1.. i put it in a new folder. i Exstract it . then i hit Launch. to get the fils up then it stops.

so if your not going to help ppl and just stand ther make funn off ppl then your low.

i ask for help,

and yes not all ppl in this world can speak eng 100%.

sorry.

is it me or is this an IM speak thread?

fun fact about english... 80% of good english users come from countries where its NOT the primary language.

typically the people that cry "my engrish is da bad" usually are simply lazy and dont feel like making any effective means of communication. You see, even if you would properly make a post in say your local language there are many fine translation plugins for browsers these days that do a really good job of in window translating.

yeah, I am just going to make fun of you. I already gave you the info you should need and you are clearly missing the point of my mocking replies.

perhaps you should try to fill your launcher up with something other than what you're using. have you tried filling it with peanut butter? if that doesn't work, I hear olive oil or even high grade synthetic oils work very well. really helps to fight the friction, you know?

you could also try not launching the server in a sub aquatic environment, that might prevent the filling up as well.

Hey... I'm ready to write you a click-by-click guide as to how to create a server, and I'll respond to any of your questions.

Just two things : What's the cell of your sister? I really need to get lai- uh, new friends.

I suggest you use the thing to do the stuff. once you've got it made place it inside the other one and you're done.

the tekkit server IS premade. if you are too computer illiterate to either extract and run it properly or explain the problem in a way that wouldn't win awards for "most vague and useless waste of space", you will have serious problems configuring it so that anyone will be able to connect to it before the heat death of the universe.

I applaud you giving OP credit for only being computer illiterate. I would have gone with just illiterate.

Anywhere here is how you do it: go to technic pack.net. click tekkit tab. Click button to download tekkit server. Go to YouTube. Search "set up tekkit server". Watch several to get a good handle on it. Follow the instructions.

The server download comes with everything you need.

1) Go to http://www.technicpack.net

2) Click on the Tekkit tab.

3) Click on download server.

4) Extract server.

5) Run server (launch.bat/.sh)

6) Doesn't work? Try this for size!

6a) Right click on launch.bat and click Edit.

6b) Delete everything.

6c) Put this instead: java -jar -Xmx1G -Xms1G tekkit.jar >log.txt

6d) Run server.

6e) Open the new file (log.txt) and paste contents here.

1) Go to http://www.technicpack.net

2) Click on the Tekkit tab.

3) Click on download server.

4) Extract server.

5) Run server (launch.bat/.sh)

6) Doesn't work? Try this for size!

6a) Right click on launch.bat and click Edit.

6b) Delete everything.

6c) Put this instead: java -jar -Xmx1G -Xms1G tekkit.jar >log.txt

6d) Run server.

6e) Open the new file (log.txt) and paste contents here.

fyi, the G reference for java only works in the 64 bit. It ignores anything but M's :)

• Forum Administrators

Quit rewarding bad behavior! This isn't the Minecraft Forums! Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

If you keep helping people that can't bother to help themselves the quality of this place slides. What is the point of having titles of forums and clear definitions of what goes where if people are just going to ignore it, throw themselves in the first board they see, and go 'omg pls help'

I'm weirded out that i have to explain this. Don't feed the wildlife, shepherd them to the correct areas instead.