[3.1.2 Tekkit][Work-in-Progress][Greylist][Now Hiring Builders] Steamtekk, the Adventurer’s Tekkit

mariofilho

In Game Name: drmrewaddles

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: about 3 or 4 month

Have I Ever Been Banned: no

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: i am really good at building

Previous Building Experience: an old-fashioned sky mansion and multi story tower

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: Boyzx

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:I Have Played With Tekkit For About A Month Now

Have I Ever Been Banned:Nope

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:I Am Good With Building And Im Kinda Smart :) Im New To Rping Tho :(

Previous Building Experience:I Had Built A Cookie / Wheat / Bread Factory :)

In Game Name: maxh4ck3r

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: 8 months

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: the possible community and the mix of magic and technology just draws me in.

Previous Building Experience: an EE2 based castle walled community. a automated computer(redpower2) factory, and a little nuclear engineering.

Guys, if you look in the Original Post you may have noticed we have added a new survival world to our server, so that everyone can get the chance to play with us, even though we are still working on the lore world! Please pay us a visit, we'l be glad to give you some permissions so you may start your own adventure!

In Game Name: Cats_55

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: 2 Months

Have I Ever Been Banned: Yes, once, for asking for a rank on a server. (Sorry D:)

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I LOVE Tekkit!

Previous Building Experience: I'm a builder on Legenary Craft FB and i LOVE CO-OP Tekkit building!

In Game Name: Einar288

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: I have been playing tekkit since the very first version of technicpack, way before the launcher came. Also I have been installing mods like IC2 and BC even earlier than that.

Have I Ever Been Banned: No, never.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I like building and I would love to have a chance to build something large with tekkit on a proper server.

Previous Building Experience: If i dare say so myself I am a pro with redpower frames and have built several airships and giant structures with redpower. I am currently working on a giant project on my own server. However, it is not done so I have no pictures of it as of yet. Also I have a lot of experience with ordinary redstone and with World Edit.

In game name: Patto_1991

how long i have played with tekkit: since its release

have i ever been banned: yes for inactivity on a server and retaliating when som1 griefed me

why i would like to work on this project: im tired of being griefed when i have a substantial amount of machines/resources. i just wish to find and play on a server such as this with very little lag, decent players, and to enjoy all that multiplayer tekkit has to offer

Previous Building experiance: i am highly creative and enjoy building lots of cool structures and creations, basicly the reason why i enjoy tekkit so much. i know how to use almost every tekkit mod and the remaining few i want to discover on a grief free server

In Game Name: Xtyz

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: Since It was released

Have I Ever Been Banned: Only by friends on there private servers messing around

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I just want to play on a server without Idiots griefing people left, right and center. I also like to build these massive structures that sometimes I can get lost In but work beautifully.

Previous Building Experience: I love to build the eye catching structures that stick out of the ordinary. I also like doing redstone circuitry that can open doors Into an evil lair, or at the switch of a lever stairs sliding from the wall. I study Art and Design at college at the moment and have done for four years. Also have photography as a side hobby. So I think I do have some creative skills.

In Game Name:Sonickid51

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: about 1 year

Have I Ever Been Banned: Once: caz i didnt mean to spam by saying my friends

name too long caz we woundnt awnser

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:i LOVE L-O-V-E Love Roleplay and im awesome at it

so i wanna roleplay with this server

Previous Building Experience: ik how to make a medieval house and a factory and a blacksmith shop

In Game Name: Exteedus

How long have i played with tekkit: Since release

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I'm sick of building structures spending hours of time making them look good then coming back to being griefed. Me and my friends just want to get a project together that we can trust to leave overnight without it being destroyed by the time we're back the next day.

Previous building experience: well most of the buildings i create are normally built as a team, by myself, Xtyz and Patto_1991, as they enjoy the creative side of the game and i enjoy the industrial side, (i'm basically the mining buddy LOL).

In Game Name: Reilic

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: 3 weeks

Have I Ever Been Banned:No

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I've helped craft citites before in RP servers in OCC builds and in character to fit the time. This is my first time though with Tekkit and am interested to see what possibly could be done.

Previous Building Experience: KingdomCraft and Red-Stone Apocalypse (both either shutdown or world wiped) in which I helped manage multiple city layouts while assisting with construction on the side.

We have finally enabled EE partially, so now you can use alchemy items in the server! Most of EE should be functional, although a few items have been disabled for security reasons, if you have any doubts ask one of our staff once you're in the server!

In Game Name:

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: some time now but more technic side want to expand in multiplayer with a fresh server :P

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I want to expand my Tekkit knowledge and want to be a part of something that will actually last for a while instead of sitting there derping in creative

Previous Building Experience: i had my own server for a while erm. yeh i suppose i built a server from scratch :P

Hey I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that the server is a GRAY-LIST. That means that you can join, then when we like you, which doesn't take must, we promote you to a rank that allows you to build on the server. If we really like you, we will let you start a "server project". If you are having trouble connecting, then please make sure the you set your manual build to 3.1.2 . We are running on this version number and any version below the most recent one will disconnect you. I hope to see you all on the server!

In Game Name:AJLad

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: About a year now.

Have I Ever Been Banned: No

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: Because i liked the Minecraftia story line they made and wanted to be part of something like that.

Previous Building Experience: I have done everything from building houses on servers to owning my own server. I've made a lot of big markets and houses.

In Game Name: MGMP

Age: 11 , even if my age is low doesnt mean i dont know anything in tekkit, well i started watching youtube when i was 7 i watched youtube alot, one time in dsdude's channel i saw him playing minecraft i though of the stuff i can make in this unlimted world,while 1 year past. I bought myself minecraft by having awesome marks in my exams, then i play a pvp/grief server while i was so confused at multi player.Thats how it brought me into minecraft.

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: 10 months

Have I Ever Been Banned: No

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: Cause the Project got its awesomeness inside and people needs help to make an awesome server with massive/epic/creativity/designs on the this Project, Its a good story to have . This server needs its
ability to make it to an awesome creativity server. If i can help alot on this server i am diffidently appreciated.

Previous Building Experience: I'm an expert at making Cities/Towns/Castles/Kingdoms/Pixel arts, I'm an expert at using world edit to. //hsphere , //. , //wand , //hcyl....
Massive 3-D Materials , I'm very good at creativity , and redstone engines ,machines , lot more to say.....

In Game Name:fry1313

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:Half a year

Have I Ever Been Banned:no

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:Caus I love building in minecraft, I am a fast and creative builder.

Previous Building Experience:In my previous years of minecraft I have buildt monumental and epic stuff.

In Game Name: Daanimallove

How Long I Have Played Tekkit: around a month now

Have I Ever Been Banned: Never.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I like building amazing things and challenge my self to create good designs. I'm also a fan of rp and liked the storyline of this server so far

Previous Building Experience: Experience building castles and mage towers, helped create spawn areas in the past

In Game Name: Killashley

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: quite a while....but i have played some of the individual mods previously

Have I Ever Been Banned: not even once!

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: Love the concept and I'm a sucker for RPG's...can build plently of lore-friendly places and have a keen eye for designing intricate structures....

Previous Building Experience: too many to count....my favourites included a underground dwarven cavern with a HUGE mine network....a city carved into the side of a volcano......sprawling towers....you name it.

In Game Name:Carebear19

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:Almost a year I think?

Have I Ever Been Banned:Nope

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:Because I feel like I can bring some redstone expertise or redpower/computer craft (Including RP2 computers) as i noticed that there's only a few people who want to join that are joining for these purposes, otherwise I'm not really an amazing builder. I aim to make them work, not look pretty...

Previous Building Experience:LOTS of Redstone, I built a few dungeon spawn systems on a old tekkit server, fully automated including reloading the spawners, however you still had to insert the eggs from time to time. ComputerCraft I am pretty good with, been studying LUA for a while now. You just gotta tell me what you want and I can pretty much put a whole 24hour 7 segment display into one computer. The redpower2 logic and wiring ive had a fair bit of experience with, this was what was used for half the dungeons that i wired for the server, The RP2 computers im working on learning to work with FORTH.

*note - the computers can be used to activate traps etc, without the need for a lot of wiring/logic. at least not as much as you would need if done with RP2 wires/logic or vanilla RS wiring/logic.

In Game Name: qazwsx123500

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: About one month

Have I Ever Been Banned:No

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: Tekkit is interesting, but most servers lack a roleplaying environment, which I enjoy.

Previous Building Experience: I have been an admin on a server, owned a server, and have built spawns, and statues.

In Game Name: SteamKuma

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: 2 months

Have I Ever Been Banned: Never.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I am a bored RPer who plays Minecraft and Tekkit. I know some different building techniques.

Previous Building Experience: I make what I feel for or what I am told to do. The biggest things I've done are a sewer system and started making a city beneath a mountain 9 layers above bedrock.

In Game Name: MrFatPony.

How Long I Have Played With Tekhkit: 3 Months.

Have I Ever Been Banned: Once For No Odd Reason.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I Want To Enjoy My Time And Just Have Fun.

Previous Building Experience: I've Built About 5 Factory's on SP

In Game Name: Zaklil

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:2 years

Have I Ever Been Banned:no

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: because i love building factorys and stuff with people

Previous Building Experience:making a 50x50x50 factory, Nuclear reacter chambers, giant subways, a tekkit village

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons