[3.1.2 Tekkit][Work-in-Progress][Greylist][Now Hiring Builders] Steamtekk, the Adventurer’s Tekkit

mariofilho

In Game Name:AlphaAntidote

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:Over six months.

Have I Ever Been Banned:No.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:A nice RP server is hard to find and yours seems a very nice one.

Previous Building Experience:I made all sorts of stuff,from circuits to piping systems to giant cookie factories.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name:KmanCrazy

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:2 months

Have I Ever Been Banned:no

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:I love hanging out with friends talking to everyone and creating amazing things i love tekkit im experienced and im very nice and i dont grief, never have never will.

Previous Building Experience:I made huge factories and im good with rails and build houses

• 6 months later...

In Game Name: PotatoMan700

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: 1 1/2 years

Have I Ever Been Banned: No

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I always wanted to be a builder on a server but no one accepted me.

Previous Building Experience: Build a replica of the Jaffa Factory.

• 1 month later...

IGN: Manymanboy

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:1+1/2 years

Have I Ever Been Banned:No

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:Sounds fun and want to be part of a project.

Previous Building Experience: I have built huge highly detailed Castles on many other servers

IGN: Manymanboy

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:1+1/2 years

Have I Ever Been Banned:No

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:Sounds fun and want to be part of a project.

Previous Building Experience: I have built huge highly detailed Castles on many other servers

In Game Name: crysomemoor, but i prefer to be called cry

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: don't know exactly, but i t was before mojang buy it

Have I Ever Been Banned: once, but after i explained what happened, got unbanned

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: Your story reminded me of the 2112, a album from Rush, and i love building

Previous Building Experience: I built a TARDIS is a server called emeralds, if u want to check go in the sv and them to VTE (a town). Is big and blue

Hey everyone, this server is actually dead. No worries though! We are still running but we are a little different. We are now known as the Global Network and are running 1.1.10 tekkit. If you want to go ahead and apply there, we will take a closer look at your applications!

In Game Name: iFuller (but you can call me Is!)

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: About a year, I mainly like the building and creativity aspect of it.

Have I Ever Been Banned: Sadly, Yes. On Lichcraft because I had bought a rank, but the purchase went through 2 times and owner thought I bought it for someone else, so I was banned, even after I explained to him.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I really want to put my time and effort into something, and to have people admire. Now that my cross country season is over and b-ball won't be starting for another month, I also need something to do. Plus, It's fun to have a fresh start!

Previous Building Experience: Smaller servers spawn, an adventure map! (it got deleted before I could finish it. (PS - I do know how to use world edit!)

IGN: wingofwar14

how long i have played tekkit: 2 years

have i ever been banned: no

why i would like to work on this projekt: i realt like roleplay and i love tekkit. i have experiance of tekkit and building stuff.

previous building experience: i have buildt viliges, citys and factorys.

Hey everyone, this server is actually dead. No worries though! We are still running but we are a little different. We are now known as the Global Network and are running 1.1.10 tekkit. If you want to go ahead and apply there, we will take a closer look at your applications!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons