[3.1.2 Tekkit][Work-in-Progress][Greylist][Now Hiring Builders] Steamtekk, the Adventurer’s Tekkit

mariofilho

i've been griefed by hurgarians more than 5 times i want rollback or something they used redstone engines and pipe off my stuff now i made a town and claimed it so plz fix my house and stuff , **DISCLAIMER** people went to the server 1/10 is from other countries 9/10 is from hungarians, i think the guy who made the youtube vid should hide the ip they come to the server and spam the sh*t out of it makes me very tired to build and build my house again and again so PLEASE CALL THE GUY WHO MADE THE YOUTUBE HIDE THE IP EVERYDAY GENERATES 27 HUNGRAINS

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name:Ticker

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: As long as Duncan started making videos about it. (Duncan from the Yogscast)

Have I Ever Been Banned: Yes, because the owner decided that filling my myan pyramid and then blowing it sky high was not a legitament reason to cuss at him.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: Because I love tekkit, and I love the feel of Minecraft when it's set around the Industrial Revolution.

Previous Building Experience: I've played on many servers, and have done much to contribute. I havn't got any pictures, as I don't like to brag and also havn't built anything that I thought was good enough to brag about. Hopefully, this will change.

In Game Name: tass123

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: for 1 year now:D

Have I Ever Been Banned: No, I have never been banned:D

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I would love to work on this server and build stuff!

Previous Building Experience: I have been op on a server before:D And I love electronics!!

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: tass123

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: Honestly, I haven't been playing for too long, about a few weeks or so. I've only played a bit on one server, which was pretty vanilla as far a Tekkit goes.

Have I Ever Been Banned: Nope.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I'm looking for something a bit different than a Vanilla Tekkit server. I do like to make megastructures and factories, as well as working with a theme. Also, I can't work alone, it's no fun without someone else! Plus I've got an excellent headset for an VOIP comms you might have.

Previous Building Experience: Well, as you can see, I haven't exactly had too much time to build too many things, but So far, i've got one large themed town that recently got griefed (it was mosty made of wood, glass and wool, and a flame griefer came, so you know the deal) under my belt that was completed a day before the grifing. Currently I'm working on a steampunk/Industrial revolution themed town with shipyards, docks, airships, and Railcraft transport systems moving things inbetween a large ravine. Unfortunately, Railcraft takes forever, so it's been going kind of slowly now...

In Game Name: SageThe13th

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: Not long. Got it over the weekend. I'm learning fast tough.

Have I Ever Been Banned: Nope.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I love steampunk. I'm interested in investing in a sever long term and helping grow it into something awesome.

Previous Building Experience: Giant airships anyone? I also got pretty good with large scale redstone projects in vanilla Minecraft.

In Game Name:TheGiftedNut

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:I've played for over 5 months now.

Have I Ever Been Banned:Nope.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I loved the story and I think it would be fun to build and help with this project.

Previous Building Experience:I've built big areanas factories towers and other big things.

In Game Name: nhgagneja

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: Several months now, I have done everything there is to do, other than ComputerCraft, which I want to learn. I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.6.

Have I Ever Been Banned: No :)

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I have always wanted to help shape a server because I don't have the hardware to run my own.

Previous Building Experience: I am pretty good at building. I understand which types of blocks work together. But my strengths lay in redstone. I can rig up some redstone contraptions for you, and once I catch on to computer craft, I can rig things up with that too.

In game name: gyser6

How long have I played tekkit: 4 months maybe?

Have I ever been banned: Once because my little brother started cussing on the server...

Why I would like to work on this project: I would LOVE to be admin and help build the server, I dont know everything about tekkit, BUT I am good at building houses, cities, and even factories!

Previous building experience: Factories, houses,cities, and even a 64x128 hotel! (with 84 floors ;D)

So yes I would love to help on this server and be admin if I can! Thanks!-gyser6

In Game Name: runterss

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: about 7 months now and i've enjoyed them.

Have I Ever Been Banned:no

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:i would just love to build and maybe share my experience :)

Previous Building Experience: organic builds, like humanoid statues, and etc.

In Game Name: tribaldragon73

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: I usually don't play Tekkit, but I use Technic. And I've been playing for a year or a year 1/2

Have I Ever Been Banned: Yes. I have been banned for messaging a friend and mentioned the word "server". Go and ask the superfuntime crew.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: To help build a bit. But I would really just like to help moderate the server and help protect it from stuff.

Previous Building Experience: I can do interior decorations and some structures like a church and flying ships. I'm really good with style and looks if you need help with that, too!

I hope you will consider adding me to help!

IGN: Excudo

How long have I played Tekkit: Not sure, about 3 months but I know my things

Have I ever been banned?: Yes, because someone else was griefing near me and a mod thought it was me.

Why Would I like to Work on this project: I like to build, it's very fun to do :D

Previous Building Experience: I've built for a couple servers, houses, bridges things like that even my own Corporation. EVILCORP :D [Not really evil...]

In Game Name: aldawolf

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: About a year

Have I Ever Been Banned: For some personal reasons on private servers and for some accidental griefing (destroying 6 leaves near where someone did some major landscarring constitutes me as being part of it, apparently.)

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I love steampunk, and I enjoy building things on minecraft.

Previous Building Experience: I've done some building. I've really wanted to always try working on a project like this. I know IC2 and Buildcraft like the back of my hand, but I'm not too experienced with redpower or redstone in general.

• 3 weeks later...

In Game Name:hartham

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:about 4 months now

Have I Ever Been Banned:no

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:I want to spur on a true roleplay server because i love roleplaying and two there are not enough

Previous Building Experience: I mainly do the bulk of the structure such as making very tall walls,boring tasks,etc. (even though building will not be boring if it is for the cause of a roleplay server :D

In Game Name:snowtemplar356

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: up to a year now

Have I Ever Been Banned: Not to any of my vast (and shallow) knowledge

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I want to give roleplaying on a minecraft server a try. I feel like this would be a good experience. I've done roleplaying in other cases, such as dungeons and dragons or different themed fairs, but not in the context of steampunk or minecraft and I wanted to change that.

Previous Building Experience: When I wasn't following the steampunk theme, building experience includes building a to-scale replica of a nuclear power plant, cooling towers and all. Current project on another server is a to-scale replica of a Bagger 288.

In Game Name:jjstarwow

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: About a year 1/2 .

Have I Ever Been Banned: Yes but it was a misconception I accidentally punched someone and they reported me to have grieved them.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: First off I would actually like to wright some of the lore I have some pretty good ideas in my head but I don't know if you'll like them - but I really hope you do- - I would also like to contribute to the physical aspect of the server I've built some cool stuff before and I think I can do it again.

Previous Building Experience: I've acctualy built some things quite recently I've built a victorian era house with a few steampunk functions such as a pop up piston table and a craft 'o' matic, my most resent build was a 10 by 10 frame door it took me about half an hour to build but it was my first sadly because I'm usually more of an IC2 person but I like change... sometimes.

Screenshots

lgvU1.jpg

36Fn7.jpg

nzlm7.jpg

In Game Name: msodhi

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: About a whole year

Have I Ever Been Banned:No

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I am a very experienced builder who can take care of machines.

Previous Building Experience: A factory owner and a engineer in a friends server.

• 2 weeks later...

In game name: gyser6

How long I have played tekkit: Ever since the yogscast started making the videos, so about a year.

Have I ever been banned: Yes, but I do not know why.

Why I would like to work on this project: I think this server would be super cool, and I love the steampunk theme!

Previous Building Experience: I built a factory in tekkit which processed ores and diamonds.

I really want to be in this server, so please whitelist me! Thanks! -gyser6

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:7 months, and in the past 7 months I have gained a vast knowledge of Tekkit and it's counterparts. I am whitelisted on many prestigious Tekkit servers.

Have I Ever Been Banned: Yes, on a vanilla server named EcoCityCraft, I was hated by the community for my power and I was overthrown and banned.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:I would like to work on this project because I have a true passion for design and building in the game of minecraft and I love what the TechnicPack adds to this game. I would be honored to help with this project and I would like to help you in this once in a game time experience.

Previous Building Experience:I have built many buildings and machines in Tekkit including: Pixel Art, Skyscrapers, Towns, Auto-Solar machines, red power contraptions, ComputerCraft programs, and homes.

• 3 weeks later...

In Game Name: Seawings

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: Two months or so

Have I Ever Been Banned: Never.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: It's an intriguing story, and - as I've been looking for a good RP server - I thought this might be a good option.

Previous Building Experience: Most recent. Now, that's just the most recent build and quite incomplete, as the server it was built on was going to change over to Feed the Beast - losing EE in the process, which was necessary to gathering the sheer amount of materials we needed for the project - and deprive us of the momentum we had in the building of it. Also the admin was kind of a jerk, but that's less important.

I've been building in MC for two or three years and I'm an artist by trade, so you can expect my structures to be fairly visually appealing. I'm not very good with redstone, but I have roommates that are more talented with tech.

Now, I do have some concerns - specifically that I am looking for an RP server that I and my three roommates/friends can transfer our town/story (spawned by the previous server) into with minimal clash. It's a coalition of magic, science and alchemy and the king is a dragon in disguise so I thought I ought to run it past you folks first.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons