DoctorDharok

Incorrect Info in "Tools and Modifiers" Book

Question

In the "Tools and Modifiers" book, (the version created specifically for Blightfall) the crafting recipe for a Silky Jewel is incorrectly listed as requiring four Silky Cloth and one Emerald. The crafting recipe actually requires a Block of Emerald, not a simple Emerald.

Further, the book also incorrectly lists the crafting recipe for the Silky Cloth as requiring 8 string and a nugget of gold or aluminum brass. The crafting recipe actually requires an ingot of gold or aluminum brass.

Version used: 2.1.2 (current)

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pollastre
      I am playing tekkit on a minecraft server. I use optifine and recently the game keeps crashing. I use the official launcher on Tekkit Legends version 1.1.1. Here is my latest crash report. https://pastebin.com/tzmHd8Jp
    • By TheNick
      I've been having an issue with technic launcher as it won't launch anything, it will simply load then the program refreshes and nothing happens, minecraft by itself can launch just fine with no problems but technic won't for some reason, I've done just about everything including:
      1. Reinstalling Technic
      2. Reinstalling java (64 bit)
      3. Reinstalling Minecraft
      4. snooping around the files
      Technic also doesn't leave me with any error messages, it just flashes and goes back to pretending it never did anything in the first place
      please help
    • By Johnhockey22
      I am trying to download Blightfall on my computer but it gets stuck at either 5% or 85%. It is stuck on blighfall-victory-2.1.3.zip. Anyone know anything about that?
    • By Underscore
      It was as simple as that. The game closed immediately after the world generated in the Shivaxi RLCraft modpack. The console says, "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError." I have no idea what is happening, I just want to play this modpack but nothing at all is working right anywhere. Your basic answers will probably not solve the issue.

• By Daltar
      I've been getting back into The Crafting Dead. I played a session just fine yesterday. Then when I tried to open it again last night it would open Minecraft showing the Mojang logo, then close it and open the launcher again as if nothing happened. I played just fine again earlier today but when I tried to open it just now, it doesn't want to work.
      Here's my log: https://pastebin.com/JDJmNQ5q
      Thanks!