hexxit4me

I cant download Hexxit trough the launcher

Question

I tried to play Hexxit on my Linux PC just now and the launcher will not download it. It gives the error:

Error downloading a file for the following pack: Hexxit

Failed to download https:/libraries.minecraft.net/org/lwjgl/lwjgl-platform/2.9.0/lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-linux.jar

Please consult the modpack author.

This is the first time I have tried to play Hexxit on this computer. I have it on my other computer but that is 150 miles away right now.

Edit: I just tried it again ( for the fourth time) and it worked this time.

Edited by hexxit4me

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By m4lf0y__
      Hi, i've been developing a modpack lately and have discovered after multiple attempts that mods won't load, the forge is renamed and all dependencies and stuff are in, it works on MC Client but not on Technic. Please help I'm trying to make a server. :)
      Link to the modpack: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8f10bxphd9ixtzy/modpack.zip
      Thank you.
    • By samurich
      I have tried to put the 1.7.10 versions of the mods in Hexxit in Witchery. It then loads the game and whilst loading it just goes back to
      the launcher without any warning or notice or anything. Does anyone know what's happening here or have any tips on how to fix it?
    • By Highion
      crash-2020-03-08_21.30.58-client.txt latest crash data game starts to load then crashed at last load bar and took me back to launcher any help please.
    • By DUMPSTER
      when i launch hexxit everything is just fine but when i enter a world after a few minutes the game crashes can someone help me out please?
    • By NanoByte
      I can't allocate more than 1 GB of RAM to my technic launcer, and before you comment you need to know that I have a 64bit Win10 and 64 bit Java 8 latest version. I also have plenty of memory available (16 more precise) and a pretty nice pc, my only problem is that I can't load any pack because of the Ram restriction