[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

plz plz plz goood sir or lady can u un-ban me i did not notice this was a anti grief server my tekkit name is:navyseals1920

So you like to grief then? I suggest you find a server that allows it!

If this server bans someone for griefing it should be permanent. Apologising means nothing, a leapord never changes it's spots.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my name is alex!

and I've been banned :( now i know what i did and it is that i greifed the spawn with my philosepher stone :(

I promise never to do it again and if you want to, I could build something like a community house or something! I'm good at creating and ill do it with my things! also if i still get banned then can you please then permenetly send me to jail? cause its a bit better than not going to the server ever again :D

please unban me! my name is : Alex_penguin

Are you sure you typed it in correctly? It should be there, it isn't a whitelist server. It is a good server, apart from a few hicups here and there but no one's perfect right? haha

When i join a server i do copy and paste. But what does the password mean? and how do i get onto your server?

When i join a server i do copy and paste. But what does the password mean? and how do i get onto your server?

To get on the server, you just correctly put in the details. There is no whitelist.

As for those banned, well, I hope you stay banned.

Heres whats going to happen,

I will open a portal to the new map at spawn.Once you go through you CANNOT go back, Your inventory will be transfered over including your bags,armor etc....

New map will be up today, But we will need to block certain items for lower ranks to prevent this from happening too often

Is this some sort of joke? I did not go to the new map, didn't want to. However, the server kicked me out, and upon logging in I was at the new spawn.

Everything I have worked for, built, done, is gone. And now, when I log in, I start about 300 feet in the air and fall to the ground and die. Every time.

Wtf have you done blackie?

Is this some sort of joke? I did not go to the new map, didn't want to. However, the server kicked me out, and upon logging in I was at the new spawn.

Everything I have worked for, built, done, is gone. And now, when I log in, I start about 300 feet in the air and fall to the ground and die. Every time.

Wtf have you done blackie?

Chill out, its being worked. Relax for a bit while it gets sorted.

Your stuff should be fine, he is just transferring still. you can /spawn to get out of the death loop also.

**edit your stuff in your inventory should be fine. Not your buildings its a new map.

And by inventory, does this mean all my machines and contents of chests are gone?

I have a fuckload of stuff, there is no way on earth I could do that. Not to mention there was not a lot of notice*. I cannot believe we were expected to remove everything that took WEEKS to place, in minutes in to one inventory?

*this might be true, unless I missed something....

The only thing that concerns me is that some people will have had no chance to transfer their stuff. Think about it, the announcement was made a mere 3 hours ago. In the US and western countries, most people at the weekend will just be waking up now as its like 9-10am (6-7am when announcement was made). I was lucky to have an hour to pack before everything was gone. If you reset a map you need to give 24 hours notice before you go ahead and remove the old one.

If that accident was only temporary and we will actually have time to go through the portal at our leisure, please disregard the above.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons