[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

Hey, Oi, there's an edit button for your posts, y'know. Just so that you don't have to spam the board.

Alex, if you turn the dirt at or near spawn (even under it) into sand that's really preventing players from playing, so that is griefing.

wait i dont get it how's that preventing people playing, it wasn't right on spawn it was on the way to the mall but the portal could still be used!

by the way I HAD THE GREATEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people are banned for legitimate reasons then in my opinion it should be permanent. Once a griefer always a griefer. I have no sympathy whatsoever to anyone immature enough to end up being banned. There's more than enough good honest players in this server.

Blackie, I'm aware I'm just another player, and I don't pretend to speak on anyone's behalf, but the day you unban someone who was banned for good reason is the day I personally quit. It took me bloody ages to find a good server, I don't want to see it spoiled by immature children who think its funny to grief. Keep up the good work Blackie and co!

If people are banned for legitimate reasons then in my opinion it should be permanent. Once a griefer always a griefer. I have no sympathy whatsoever to anyone immature enough to end up being banned. There's more than enough good honest players in this server.

I agree 100% sinver, but only on the first part

Sorry Guys , i left the server ( It's a very nice one indeed but i can't support being griefed all the time without having a possiblity to get anything back ) Thank you for everything and goodbye

I don't see any grief at your home, All I see is your engines blown up from over heating

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons