Curiosity Landing

warpspeed10

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played a little bit of kerbal space program and the powder toy.

Kerbal Space Program is great. I actually managed to crash on the moon. The return trip could still... Be improved.

How far did you got? Also, I always thought I was the only person in... the world to have even heard of powder toy. It's pretty fun, especially when you get a hang of all the electronic stuff.

I managed to get to the easter egg on the moon, that arch thing, and then promply ram my rocket going about 500 km a hour into it....

ya, it didnt go that good.

About the powder toy, IKR, almost nobody plays it, as most people come on and are suddenly daunted by its complexity. Its like technic in the way it appeals to the same people I have found out.

I managed to get to the easter egg on the moon, that arch thing, and then promply ram my rocket going about 500 km a hour into it....

About the powder toy, IKR, almost nobody plays it, as most people come on and are suddenly daunted by its complexity. Its like technic in the way it appeals to the same people I have found out.

I love most things Minecraft, but I don't really enjoy anything 2D in general. The powder games are probably my favorite 2D games, though.

Wow, the conversation actually corrected itself. That's another thing to love about this forum.

You underestimate our power. ;D

Lately I've been trying to get the perfect laser. Perfect temperature, perfect speed, maximum power.

It's actually quite complex. A mindfucking mix of white holes, neutrons, photons, plasma/void cells, high temperature GoL formations... But it will cut through anything that can be.

Curiosity's camera mast has begun to be raised today. The mast contains navigation cameras as well as two high resolution color MastCams, and a ChemCam. The ChemCam fires a high powered laser to vaporize nearby rocks. It then analyzes the particles that are released.

Curiosity's camera mast has begun to be raised today. The mast contains navigation cameras as well as two high resolution color MastCams, and a ChemCam. The ChemCam fires a high powered laser to vaporize nearby rocks. It then analyzes the particles that are released.

I read this thing works at a distance of seven meters, which is actually pretty good. I didn't know a spectrogram could work from so far.

What exactly will happen to it when it runs out of juice?

I'm pretty sure we will have already sent other toys in 75 years. :D

Also, it'll just stop. I think the nuclear combustible will just sit there until we pick it up.