About water and buckets

I have forestry mod, and since i have a bog farm, that produces peat, i need to feed it with Bog Earth,

now,

is there ANY way to get water from a pump, into a bucket, then further on into a automatic crafting table so it all goes automatic?

Why would you want to? Redstone engines give one BC power unit per "wave" they go. The higher speed the more power. If you want low power, my suggestion would be to have two redstone engines, and a timer connected to a switch integrated circuit (don't remember exact name, but when it gets an input it switches between two outputs). If you set the timer to like a minute, each engine will be running for one minute, shut down, and the other will start.

But redstone engines don't overheat or anything. Usually you want them as red as possible.

Since i am a shitty noob at this, my figure was:

I put the deployer, behind it i put wooden pipe, with a connected redstone engine running it, and a timer next to the deployer, and behind the wooden pipe i put one golden pipe to make it go fast, and behind that, i put a diamond pipe, sorting the failed buckets to go back to the deployer, and the not failing ones going further to the crafting table...

Fuck this confuses me...

I think this is how you should do it:

DT===CrF=||

||===TC===

=== and || is tube

(D)eployer adjacent to water fills bucket, (T)ransposer picks bucket and sends through tubes to (Cr)afting table where the stuff is assembled, (F)ilter picks out empty bucket and sends through tubes to the bucket chest (you should have a few chests going). Transposer picks buckets from chests and put in deployer to refill it.

Awww... I dont like learning a whole new concept... I got it all working so good with the BC pipes,lots of intersections and sorted it right...

Couldnt find Redstone ticks on wiki, how do i craft it?

Im experimenting... ill reply when i have more questions

The filter pulls from a chest. If there is no were for the item to go, the filter will hold on to it until there is space in an inventory down the line.

Also, instead of getting mad, did you consider Googleing "Redpower 2 Wiki"? It is far more useful and not horrendously out of date like the Tekkit wiki.

I have read their wiki but there is no picutures! Thats the problem, i dont get the language very well since my native language isnt english.

However, here is how i thought it would work:

ve3afc.jpg

153mhah.jpg

Every time the timer pulse, the filter does an animation, but nothing more happens

And yes, there is a EMPTY bucket in the craft table