i cant wait

no the rule i was banned for if oyu would read what freakachu said was for posting in a dead post which i will point out is not a rule that is listed no i will admit i have been a bit of an ass hole but the point is if he has said he band me for that i would have been like well ya ha was an ass but no he band me for a rule that is not there

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no the rule i was banned for if oyu would read what freakachu said was for posting in a dead post which i will point out is not a rule that is listed no i will admit i have been a bit of an ass hole but the point is if he has said he band me for that i would have been like well ya ha was an ass but no he band me for a rule that is not there

Necroing is being a bag of dicks if you ask me. It brings a topic that has already finished back to the top of the forums and pushes other more current topics down. In addition after you were warned for this, you bragged about it. Also a dick move.

well i can try but no mater what i do i get trolled or it feels like there not trying to help but piss me off with what they type

Try to take more time to write your post. If you are using Chrome or Firefox you will get a red underline under words that are misspelled. If you use that and take some time to write full sentences and use grammar, people here will be more likely to help you and/or respond in a nice fashion. Also if you do get angry don't post until you cool down.

Try to take more time to write your post. If you are using Chrome or Firefox you will get a red underline under words that are misspelled. If you use that and take some time to write full sentences and use grammar, people here will be more likely to help you and/or respond in a nice fashion. Also if you do get angry don't post until you cool down.

that's the thing man i to do spell check and use it and apparently its not right

that's the thing man i to do spell check and use it and apparently its not right

You are already doing better my friend. Just do what you are doing now and try to understand that the people here are nice to those that are nice and thoughtful. (Except for jajk everyone knows he's just mean ;))

lols that's funny thanks for the help jocer

No problem. Just keep in mind the things I said and I think you will have a much better experience on these forums. You should also checkout the Whale Box to see the dangerous path you were on before I pulled you back from the brink.

Why on earth would we do that? Part of the whole kellering thing is a maturity test. challenje is currently failing it.

That's what I was getting at ;) when I said this:

The mods don't usually accept requests to lock threads as funny as this trolling session

(Emphasis added later)

It signifies the persons inability to read the rules, listen to advice or say anything meaningful. However, like Helen Keller they still have a chance to redeem themselves and contribute to society (the forums). They are on the verge of being banned, but they have been given another chance.

Jorcer, you crazy viking hacker, you. your efforts are laudable, however I believe they are ultimately wasted. we shall see though.

High praise :) Hopefully not, but really it's a win-win. Either he becomes a contributing member on the forums, or he implodes and we get a few more laughs.