Your Best Tekkit Builds

Post your best Tekkit builds here.

I haven't been in Tekkit for Long but I have made 3 types of Diamond Generators. One makes diamonds pretty slow using a energy condenser and energy collectors. Another uses Solar Power to make diamonds and my best one makes up to 100 diamonds a minute. I also made a giant Marble House/Factory that is 3 stories high and has 6 basement floors.

What about posting pictures or videos of your creations, that could be fun to see what others have made, I would strongly suggest getting EE collectors or things that prove you can't play genuine (cheating with collectors and such isn't playing Minecraft, brag about a diamond block house when you have 10 diamonds each minute in a collector isn't a proof of creativity) if you have these on, also most best designed collectors and things like that can be quite easy to replicate from youtube videos, that doesn't show any kind of creativity there, only that you know how to copy someone else hard work.

I'm pretty sure my best Technic creation is the Tower of Ys I made a while ago.

fd4DL.jpg

Inspired by the game of the same name, it's basically a level-based dungeon with bits of adventure-map style narration.

gGZfe.jpg

Each level is element-themed, and rather than the boring "Mob spawners, mob spawners MOB SPAWNERS" style of play, I decided to have each level centered on traps, enigmas, agility challenges and more.

I'm pretty proud of it, even though I have plans for a similar, but more ambitious project...

If you're interested, here's the thread's page, there is a download link.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/tower-of-ys-and-decorating-with-microblocks-a-saga-to-styling.14064/

The last compatible Technic version is also on the page.

God, I feel like I hijacked the thread, or made futile advertisement... But I really just answered the question, didn't I? :D

What about posting pictures or videos of your creations, that could be fun to see what others have made, I would strongly suggest getting EE collectors or things that prove you can't play genuine (cheating with collectors and such isn't playing Minecraft, brag about a diamond block house when you have 10 diamonds each minute in a collector isn't a proof of creativity) if you have these on, also most best designed collectors and things like that can be quite easy to replicate from youtube videos, that doesn't show any kind of creativity there, only that you know how to copy someone else hard work.

I would take pictures and videos but lately my Tekkit has been crashing after 10 seconds of gameplay. I also do everything legit and don't cheat I have my factory and every thing cool inside without a diamond generator in that map, but in my other map I have like 5 diamond generators.

What's the point in making Diamond Generators? It just ruins survival.

Creative with armor? That's just a guess. Me neither, I avoid EE like plague when I'm trying to make a survival game. It's fun and all, but I find it a tad bit unbalanced. But but, let's not make this a "EE vs the world" thread.

because the 8192 time that you hand craft a solar panel automation starts to look pretty good. I happen to agree that EE is cheating but I don't see anything wrong with having a couple of comprehensive manufacturing centres on a server. it just makes life easier (not to mention gives everyone a good thing to fight over).

beyond a mining machine (i may post later) I have not really done much that is visually impressive. however, i love the premise of the thread. it is always fun to see the amazing things that others have crafted.