[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Arnejakob

Name:Johannes

How long have i playd on BTT: i have playd on the server for about 3,5 months.

My reputation:my reputation isent that good i have a mod/donater friend (Lucas60)

a player is excessively swearing/spamming what would i do:I would just try to calm him down,but if that that dosent work i would have given him a 5 min mute and if and if he is doing it again i give him a second warning and if not would i kick him and last ban him for about 1 day.

How i would handle a bug user: First i would give him one warning and if not i would ban him for about 1 day.

If someone raided/griefed my base: I wil make a new base then

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do i respond: I would send a message to the owner, And unban the player

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: I would try to get him to stop if not i would report him to an Admin

Timezone:+3 hour from British time)

Okay, I've reinstalled tekkit, now I'm waiting for the player files to be deleted. I'll update this post once its done. This should hopefully fix all the crashing glitches.

Edit: That was quicker than I expected. Server is starting up right now.

Edit2: Server is up.

File. Do we apply fro Mod/Admin again or will you just reset the previous Staff?

Moderator Application:

Ingame name:XTreMeITrubs

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):N/P

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:two months from now

How would you rate your reputation on the server:5/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:i would react to same banned items but not all

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:postive

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No I wont grief any body but I would raid sometimes not all the time

Timezone:London

Moderator Application:

Ingame name:alx249

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):Yes

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):alex.coombes8

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: Almost 1 year

How would you rate your reputation on the server: 10/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: I would first find out if they have it then ask them how they got it ask for them to give it to me which then i shall dispose of it.

then (depending on way of being obtained) jail!

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: I would find out if they were using a client if so and temp ban and warn them not to use it agian if continued abuse i would ask an admin permission to ban.How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: I would get screenshots of them abusing and report to an Admin!

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No that would be abuse of power i would simply get over it!

Timezone: Eastern

Moderator Application

Reasons:I Love This Server Its Only Tekkit Server I Play On and I Do Have Experience.

Username:Nevyn2002

Application And Experience: I Swear I Will Not Hack Or Cheat On The Big Trio Tekkit Server.

My Experience Im a Mod a Minecraft Server On Jail Break .

TimeZone: Chicago

Moderator Application

Reasons:I Love This Server Its Only Tekkit Server I Play On and I Do Have Experience.

Username:Nevyn2002

Application And Experience: I Swear I Will Not Hack Or Cheat On The Big Trio Tekkit Server.

My Experience Im a Mod a Minecraft Server On Jail Break .

TimeZone: Chicago

Nevyb. 1. Not the right Moderator application. Get it from the information page about BTT. 2. You dont neeed to CAPS Every Single Word.

Have a nice day :)

Wow I got served Big Time well thats great

Nevyb. 1. Not the right Moderator application. Get it from the information page about BTT. 2. You dont neeed to CAPS Every Single Word.

Have a nice day :)

Well You may have won this time No Fare

Moderator Application

Ingame Name: LukeoFTW

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): lilassassin5424

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Luke Cavanagh it doesnt need to be private ok ? :)

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: About 2 and a half weeks now

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Out of 1-10 id say about 8 and a half i havent made fights with anybody and im a nice kid :)

Scenario Testing* ???

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Tell an Admin to either kick him/her for a day (depending on how long he swears for) or Ban ( People find it offensive )

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Depending on which bug kick for a day or ban

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No because the rule is no Raging when raided or griefed

Timezone: Perth GMT 8:00 I'm pretty sure

Thank you far your time to approve this application and hope im a Moderator

Your Sincerely Luke Cavanagh

P.S May i please have this accepted as soon as its been checked please that would be appreciated :)

IGN: slayer662

NAME: Ethan

How long have you been playing BTT:

I have been playing BTT for about a month now.

What would you rate your reputation on the server:

Alright i guess I live in a hole, but I have quite a bit of stuff.

A player is excessively swearing, and spamming, you would?

Try to talk it out with him and get him to stop, if he does not cooperate i would kick/ban him.

How would you handle a bug abuser?

I would ban him.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?

No because it is allowed.

Timezome:

Pacific Standard Time

IGN: lawrieSmeaton

on the 23rd of January i revived a ban from ( moderator: pwnstar). because of the following things.

1). Scamming ( is not a rule and was not put up on site or rule board,

he said that if i don't give goods he threatening that he was going to ban me,

At this point of veiw he was trying to make up rules and trying to protect his items form being scammed.

2). At warp wild i was flying about due to the fact me and my mate's were there( Quinten and luuk)

at this time me and pwn and i were trying to find out that if ( Scottish_boy) was using a client ) so at (warp Wild ) me and pwn decided to investigate as he was flying a spawn about 1 hour ago until ,all this happened and at this point i was flying about near warp wild that i was with Quinten following him as to see if he had a client as he teleported up to the bedrock platform i killed him as it was natural to kill people in wild , second he teleports back and i hit him of edge and he complained to be spawn killed BUT he decided to tp back, and at this point it is his fault the he decided top tp back into the wild as if he ran out of spawn it would change every thing as it would have followed and then followed him to spawn kill again, Due to the fact he is complaining the first time he uses bad language as a result of this i hit him of the edge in to the lava below, as this was not a spawn kill, as it said burned up in flames.

LAST thing :

i think that pwnstar shouldn't be a moderator as he decided to make up rules. He uses his powers to threatening me and ban me

Scamming isn't on rules and and rule board

and why didnt he not just run out from spawn back to place were he was killed as it would count as following from spawn as in rules

and counted as a spawn kill.

THANKS

Hope u take away my 4 day temp ban as i help the server from hackers as i stop 3 people from trying to hack

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons