[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Stick to that server if you don't like the staff. Don't hate the player hate the game. I for one think this server will have no trouble finding donators. "I'd donate but my car fund and college fund come first." #Jobless

FYI: The server had a kickass celebration with you guys getting banned. You ruined the fun for us "little kids" as always grownups spoil the fun. L2GOWITHIT AND BE CAREFREE <3 :D

I'm going to deny this application for now, you don't really seem ehh 'Fit' for the position. Go ahead and continue being a good moderator, and we'll see later on. Sorry.

Final u have checked my admin apply and i dont know if it was Accepted or Denied, can u pls relpy to this comment

Big Trio Tekkit is undergoing a map restart, all past Moderators, and Admins please reapply for your rank. As for staff ranks, everyone gets input, and it will be presented as a poll on >> http://bigtriotekkit.enjin.com/ << for all people applying, this means you get to pick staff! Thanks for your patience everyone, have fun!.

same application format as before? and is there a thread where we can apply?

or do we apply on here and people vote on the website?

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: RuexMedia

Name: Nick

How long have you been playing on Big Trio Tekkit: about 1 Month

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 10/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Tell him to stop and Mute for 5 Minutes, after a couple times i would report him to a Admin for further punishment.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: i would tell him to Stop and kick him then i would report him to a admin for further punishment.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Nope i would just raid them back.

Timezone: EST

if you need anymore info please PM me.

For now, use the following application formats.

Admin Application

Name:

Skype Name (If applicable, if you would rather it remain unknown, that's fine):

How long have you been on the server:

Server reputation:

****Further Testing****

A mod is being abusive with powers, you would:

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming you would:

A player threatens to DDoS another player, how do you react:

Player(s) are using racial slurs, how do you respond:

Your best friend decides to use a modded/hacked client, you will do what:

Moderator Application

Name:

Skype Name:

How long have you been on the server:

Server reputation:

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond:

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond:

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would:

A player threatens to DDoS Another player, how do you react:

You get raided/griefed, response?:

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do:

Moderator Application

Name: Lucas Frahm

Skype Name: lucas.frahm1

How long have you been on the server: Ca. 4 Weeks

Server reputation: 6/10-8/10

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond: I would take a picture of it and send it to some Admin/Owner

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: Tell him to calm down and stop trying to own everything

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would: Tell him to stop, if he doesnt mute him for 5min if he doesnt again kick him if he still doesnt i would take picture/tempban him and send the picture to Owner

A player threatens to DDoS Another player, how do you react: I would Tempban and wait for an Owner/Admin to come online

You get raided/griefed, response?: I wouldn get mad or Rage couse its allowed to Grief and Raid

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do: TempBan becouse of Racist

Moderator Application

Name: RuexMedia

Skype Name: Ruexmedia3

How long have you been on the server: about 1 month

Server reputation: about 10/10

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond: Tell him to stop Jail him, and report him to another admin/Owner further punishment.

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: Tell him to stop Jail him and report him to a Admin for further punishment.

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would: Mute for 5 minutes, and after 3 times report him to a Admin further punishment.

A player threatens to DDoS Another player, how do you react: Mute, kick, and Report.

You get raided/griefed, response?: that's what the server is about! have fun with it.

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do: Mute, Jail, and report to a admin For further punishment

Admin Application

Name/IGN: Assault_Tiger

Skype Name: Iwantmyfile already has me added on it

How long have you been on the server: going about over a year

Server reputation: i try to be a nice, honest person, using the odd joke every now and then

****Further Testing****

A mod is being abusive with powers, you would: Warn him stop if this is 1st ofence while undoing any damage he/she may have caused, if its a 2nd ofence, i will fix any he/she may have caused while temporary de-mod he/she and report it to file or coruption for them to pass judjment

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming you would: For the 1st ofence i would warn them to stop, on the 2nd i shall mute them, length of mute shall depend on the nature of cussing or spaming. upon the 3rd ofence i shall temporary ban them while asking another admin, hopefully file or coruption onwhat further action should be taken

A player threatens to DDoS another player, how do you react: Ban them and report it to file or coruption strait away without delay, when server security is concerned, you can never be to care full

Player(s) are using racial slurs, how do you respond: For the 1st ofence i would warn them to stop, on the 2nd i shall mute them, length of mute shall depend on how ofensive the racist coment is. upon the 3rd ofence i shall temporary ban them while asking another admin, hopefully file or coruption onwhat further action should be taken

Your best friend decides to use a modded/hacked client, you will do what: warn him if he is caught he can be severly punished, if he/she ignores my warning and joins the server with hacked/modded client installed i will temp ban him/her untill they remove the hacked modded client. I will aply this to any1 on server cought using a hacked/modded client.

****Aditional Infomation****

(I added this just incase it is needed, if it isnt ignore it)

Timezone: GMT (united Kindom/England)

Time you can be on server: Weekdays: From 7am till 10am (10 am till 4 pm im st colege) 4pm till 7pm Weekends: All day

Server Admin expirence(using this name for lack of being ablr to think of a better name): I have moderated 4 servers, while been admin on 7 servers (4 was freinds servers). I can get 4 of those server owners to verify

p.s. please exuse any bad spelling as i am bad at spelling, im at college for computing, not spelling after all

Admin Application

Name/IGN: Assault_Tiger

Skype Name: Iwantmyfile already has me added on it

How long have you been on the server: going about over a year

Server reputation: i try to be a nice, honest person, using the odd joke every now and then

****Further Testing****

A mod is being abusive with powers, you would: Warn him stop if this is 1st ofence while undoing any damage he/she may have caused, if its a 2nd ofence, i will fix any he/she may have caused while temporary de-mod he/she and report it to file or coruption for them to pass judjment

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming you would: For the 1st ofence i would warn them to stop, on the 2nd i shall mute them, length of mute shall depend on the nature of cussing or spaming. upon the 3rd ofence i shall temporary ban them while asking another admin, hopefully file or coruption onwhat further action should be taken

A player threatens to DDoS another player, how do you react: Ban them and report it to file or coruption strait away without delay, when server security is concerned, you can never be to care full

Player(s) are using racial slurs, how do you respond: For the 1st ofence i would warn them to stop, on the 2nd i shall mute them, length of mute shall depend on how ofensive the racist coment is. upon the 3rd ofence i shall temporary ban them while asking another admin, hopefully file or coruption onwhat further action should be taken

Your best friend decides to use a modded/hacked client, you will do what: warn him if he is caught he can be severly punished, if he/she ignores my warning and joins the server with hacked/modded client installed i will temp ban him/her untill they remove the hacked modded client. I will aply this to any1 on server cought using a hacked/modded client.

****Aditional Infomation****

(I added this just incase it is needed, if it isnt ignore it)

Timezone: GMT (united Kindom/England)

Time you can be on server: Weekdays: From 7am till 10am (10 am till 4 pm im st colege) 4pm till 7pm Weekends: All day

Server Admin expirence(using this name for lack of being ablr to think of a better name): I have moderated 4 servers, while been admin on 7 servers (4 was freinds servers). I can get 4 of those server owners to verify

p.s. please exuse any bad spelling as i am bad at spelling, im at college for computing, not spelling after all

you MUST be mod for 1 month before even applying for admin

Hi I was playing this server for about 3 months now and i notice its getting more laggy. me and my friend were traveling in one direction from spawn and a round about 8500 miles from spawn there was a flat land there was a faction therea and i think this is the source of the lagg! because it we lag out every 10 sec while were there(we took about 10 min to look around) then we work out there w as a base at the max hight(above clouds) there was about 10000EU producing in about 1 sec maybe more i wanna tell an admin but i havent see one online and i can't break it cause i lag out!!!!

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: McSnovers

Name: Zak Snover

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 6-7 months

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Many would say they don't like me while there are others who I am good friends with.

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Tell them to stop, if they do not it is a 5 minute mute.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Perma-ban for more serious things like griefing via ender pearl glitching and such. Temp ban and warning for less serious offences.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No.

Timezone: EST

Congrats Synce_HD!

and i have a question... how come for the past few days when ever i get on i'm dead! i'm in my base, there is nothing around to kill me, and i can't get my stuff back Because of the cleared drops.

i have made 3 sets of quantum armor and lost it all in 4 days... i'm just tired of dieing all the time! can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Starange... happened to me alot b4 i was banned...

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: SamuilsNest

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Vitaliy.Chuprov

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Vitaliy.

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: for about 2months now

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Hmm well almost everyonen except the new people now me. so a 9/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: I would warn him. If he continues i would muted for 5mins.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: If i found out that someone is glitching or bug abusing then i will have to see the proof first and if its true ill Ban.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Of course not. Its a Pvp Server and just because we are mods dosnt mean we have more special treatment then the normal members of the server :3

Timezone: Pacific

Not sure how to start this off, so I will do so plainly. I am resigning as one of the many admins of Big Trio Tekkit. I just feel as though I need to move on, and get away from everything. I do not want you to think any different of any staff of Big Trio Tekkit, or the server itself. This was my own personal choice, and it was very, VERY difficult to make, as I will deeply miss you all. Sorry for it to end this way, but it's better off this way, and the server won't undergo much change without me, so no need to worry about your time on the server. If I can ask one last thing of all the members that join, it would be to be nice, fair, and enjoy the server, help out the new players, as I once did. Tons of respect to you all, and to my fellow staff members. You're doing great, and won't need me anymore as you've all grown so well adapted to the server, my presence is unnecessary. With my absence, I want you all to play as you are right now, at this moment. This is not an open debate, of if I should quit, or stay. I will still play, but will no longer be your admin, you've known.

"As the corruption leaves, the world will know no greater victory than that they have overcome the corruption that once infected us all, and can once again, continue their daily lives as if no change as come whatsoever"

~FinalCorruption

Love you all, and had a great time play. I wish you all fun, enjoyment, pleasure, and happiness with your time spent with your life. As you progress through the server, one of you may actually take my spot, which I am more than happy to let you have. Thank you for your understanding in this matter, and once again, I wish you all fair game in the future.

Goodbye my friends.

:'( I was never there to say bye... :'( D;

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons