[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: aidanrocks12345

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): aidanrocks12345

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: maybe 2 months to be a round there

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: well i am friends with some people including nightmare,mini,etc and i do rage some times not always and love playing on this server.

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: i would give him a warning telling him to stop swearing or spamming if he keeps spamming and swearing i will mute him or kick him and report it to you and keep a watch on him.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: i would handle a bug abuser by reporting it to you and if it gets too bad then i will kick or ban them or try fixing the bug .

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: no i would not ban a person if they raided me or my base.

Timezone: eastern time (Canada)

-Denied By Owners , Mods , Admins

-Do not re-post your application

-I do not remember being friends with you eather

-We can not want to have a Mod that will rage and do as j_q_a has done in the past

Admin Application:

Ingame name: Lucas60

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Lucas.frahm1

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Lucas Frahm

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 3 Weeks now

How would you rate your reputation on the server: 6-8/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: I ask the one with banned items to give me the banned item so i can throw it away/destroy it and i dont understand the Someone claims but imma reply to what i think you ment: If a person claims your land its allowed cuz he have killed me several times to claim my land

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: still dont understand "Someone claims" and if a player have Modded/Hacked client i ask him to stop using the Client else i would kick him and then ask agien and if he doesnt turn it off i would ban him

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: I Would tell the Moderator that he doesnt own him and hes items/faction

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No cus Raiding/Griefing in Wilderness is Allowed

Timezone: Central europe +1 (Denmark)

Admin Application:

Ingame name: Lucas60

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Lucas.frahm1

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Lucas Frahm

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 3 Weeks now

How would you rate your reputation on the server: 6-8/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: I ask the one with banned items to give me the banned item so i can throw it away/destroy it and i dont understand the Someone claims but imma reply to what i think you ment: If a person claims your land its allowed cuz he have killed me several times to claim my land

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: still dont understand "Someone claims" and if a player have Modded/Hacked client i ask him to stop using the Client else i would kick him and then ask agien and if he doesnt turn it off i would ban him

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: I Would tell the Moderator that he doesnt own him and hes items/faction

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No cus Raiding/Griefing in Wilderness is Allowed

Timezone: Central europe +1 (Denmark)

You need to apply for moderator first, Although, I could possibly one day see you as an admin, so long as you continue the reputation you've got going now.

Admin of BTT

RuexMedia's Moderator Application

Ingame Name: RuexMedia

Name: Nick

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 2 days but i have been playing on Big trio ever since it started,

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: beginner on this server, but on the Terra firma, and vanilla, it was vary good.

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Mute

How would you handle a bug abuser?: jail, and give a long talk to him/her

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Heck no! that's what the server is about!

Timezone: EST (eastern standard time)

if you would like anymore info please PM me.

I'm not Retarded to start with and Second of all i don't think there is a rule to use caps in what you are writing and third off im liked by lots of players and im not banned and you swore first so you deserved it and snow is so much better then you ever will be just get off the forum and stop complaining you arent going to be unbanned. Also im not Ten, you idiot man how long until this guy gets a life
1 st I was meaning the C word. I find that is is a foul word. And unlike you fucking retards I actually go camping and I have a gf unlike you forever alones, BTW the only reason I reply to these is because everytime I log into my tekkit account on the forums I get popups. And snow you are no better then me. You've replied to all my messages. Its you who should get a life. seyaz

hello, My name is popo9913, and i was banned from your server. I am new, and i am not sure where the appropriate place to appeal to the ban is. But i did not violate any of the aforementioned rules. I vaguely stated that another player had changed a faction name to an obscene statement (however it was in german) so nobody understood it. then when i said what it was, i was banned. and all i wrote was theat the statement contained "F===" (that is the same way i wrote it on the server, so it was censored. yet i was still benned for this) it said i was banned for language and being a nonsense. please could an administrator or moderator unban me so i can continuie to play on this wonderful server.

hello, My name is popo9913, and i was banned from your server. I am new, and i am not sure where the appropriate place to appeal to the ban is. But i did not violate any of the aforementioned rules. I vaguely stated that another player had changed a faction name to an obscene statement (however it was in german) so nobody understood it. then when i said what it was, i was banned. and all i wrote was theat the statement contained "F===" (that is the same way i wrote it on the server, so it was censored. yet i was still benned for this) it said i was banned for language and being a nonsense. please could an administrator or moderator unban me so i can continuie to play on this wonderful server.

If you could explain further into depth what happened, and who banned you, I will look into it for you sir. On the other hand we don't accept appeals, but this sounds different...

In other news, I will probably have a NEW video up tonight, or tommorow, so watch out! * http://www.youtube.com/user/FinalCorruption?feature=mhee *

If you could explain further into depth what happened, and who banned you, I will look into it for you sir. On the other hand we don't accept appeals, but this sounds different...

In other news, I will probably have a NEW video up tonight, or tommorow, so watch out! * http://www.youtube.com/user/FinalCorruption?feature=mhee *

Im not quite sure who banned me, but my brother was playing and he asked if i could get unbanned, and the moderator online at the time said that he didnt know me so he wouldnt, he told my brother that i should apeal the ban on here. other than that , i dont know what it could have been, The only thing i did proir to getting banned was running around at spawn, collecting items, because somebody was throwing diamond/ UU-matter and other stuff all over the place. it may have been because i took items that i got banned???? then again about 5 other people were too :/

my banning message on tekkit does not include any of the server rules other than language, which i only translated and i did so in a censored manner. I didnt directly say a bad word.

1 st I was meaning the C word. I find that is is a foul word. And unlike you fucking retards I actually go camping and I have a gf unlike you forever alones, BTW the only reason I reply to these is because everytime I log into my tekkit account on the forums I get popups. And snow you are no better then me. You've replied to all my messages. Its you who should get a life. seyaz

What kind of admin doesn't check the forum post, I don't even come on here much , but when I do I like to reply to all the new ones, and for your information I have a girlfriend, I do like to go camping and we do have lives, You clearly are a piece of shit that can't accept that he was banned and are now posting hateful things against people still enjoying the server.

I've replied to them all because nobody else has bothered, that's how much of a hindrance to everybody you've become. Now leave, we don't want you here.

final, i watch your vids, man your AWESOME! this is my fav server, and when my sister was playing tekkit she joined this server started cussing and got me banned! help me! please unban me im nowhere without this server :'( D:

You need to apply for moderator first, Although, I could possibly one day see you as an admin, so long as you continue the reputation you've got going now.

Admin of BTT

xD if i get unbanned, first thing i want to do is apply for moderator. If someone could reply to this comment how to apply, that would help me lots :D

What kind of admin doesn't check the forum post, I don't even come on here much , but when I do I like to reply to all the new ones, and for your information I have a girlfriend, I do like to go camping and we do have lives, You clearly are a piece of shit that can't accept that he was banned and are now posting hateful things against people still enjoying the server.

I've replied to them all because nobody else has bothered, that's how much of a hindrance to everybody you've become. Now leave, we don't want you here.

UTFM, if this server sucks thats your opinion. I got banned becuz of my sister. thats sucks :( but clearly you made your point that you suck and if you hate this server go fuck somewhere else because snow is AWESOME and so is every staff. Everyone is against you and all the haters so you should stop wasting your time -.-

your "gf" must hate you if you treat her like the dumbass you are >-.-<

@Ignaciom

Well, as you were banned, I would have to dig far into it, and look exactly why you were banned. As for being a moderator, I don't see that happening in the near future, or at all. If you were banned for excessive cussing, and or spamming, than it won't happen. As you may have noticed, we are not in need of moderators that could potentially harm the server. I don't think I will look into the unbanning in your case, due to the fact that, you were excessively cussing/spamming, and your 'sister' did it. Sorry, but we can't unban someone and have them going and doing it again.

-Denied By Owners , Mods , Admins

-Do not re-post your application

-I do not remember being friends with you eather

-We can not want to have a Mod that will rage and do as j_q_a has done in the past

There are somethings That I don't like you talking about -_-

@Ignaciom

Well, as you were banned, I would have to dig far into it, and look exactly why you were banned. As for being a moderator, I don't see that happening in the near future, or at all. If you were banned for excessive cussing, and or spamming, than it won't happen. As you may have noticed, we are not in need of moderators that could potentially harm the server. I don't think I will look into the unbanning in your case, due to the fact that, you were excessively cussing/spamming, and your 'sister' did it. Sorry, but we can't unban someone and have them going and doing it again.

Please, trust me, for christmas my dad got her a desktop so theres no need for her to play on my desktop any more. Moderator i dont mind, i just want to get back on this server and have fun again for the first in three months.[thats how long i've been banned.] I understand and respect your every decision.

I promise you it will never happen again.

PS: the only staff on at the time i was banned were you, yadmelons1, and snowgolem1.

Quantum_Saber's Moderator Application.

Ingame Name: Quanutum_Saber

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):quantum.saber

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Jordan Browning

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:1 week

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:Kinda good

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: first: warn Second: kick Third: Tempban 5 minutes Fourth: temp ban 1 day

How would you handle a bug abuser?: first: warn Second: Tempban 1 day Third: Tempban 1 week

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No i would never abuse.

Timezone: USA , TX , Central time.

Just use the technic launcher for god sakes..

Can someone tell me how to down grade my spoutcraft cause i updated my spoutcraft and it removed all the mods xcept nei, opifine, minecraft forge, forge mod loader, codechickencore.Help me i what to play on this sever really bad.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons