[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poke I Love BTT How 'Bout a compromise: next time I seem like im starting to get upset just jail me and when I do get out of hand after that tempban 3 hours to cooldown and thats why I asked if I can be mod again at age 15 on my 3rd year of tekkit so from now to then I can learn to control my emotions and cooldown as fast as possible.
Ok what ever.

Oh and I would be happy if Members did not judge people's Moderator Applications just to let yall know. But you can if you want I guess.

you didnt edit that it is the same and the two bottom questions is way off and since when did i like you you liking is 10/10 no one almost no one is 10/10 and ive never seen you on the server before so that means it is wrong
You suck dude and im not lying

Taylenana's Admin Application:

Ingame name: AwsomeCheese99

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): taystar2000

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Tayla or nickname is TJ

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: I have been registered for about 4 or 5 months now but I had a month break a while ago.

How would you rate your reputation on the server: Out of 10, 6

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: Ask the person whether they do? If they say no, if I had admin I would check they're inventory to see if they had any and ask them to empty their alchemical chests for me to see.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: Ask them if they do. If I can tell tehy are being COMPLETELY honest I will let them off the hook. If they are using one I will ask others and then I would ask them to remove it or tehy will be banned/kicked.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: Tell them to stop and if they don't, tell iwantmyfile5 when he comes on next.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No. Griefing and raiding is allowed, but if they brag about it and make a big deal/ boast or raid/ grief again I would ask to ban/kick them.

Timezone: GST +10, Sydney, Australia timezone.

Ingame Name:speedoran

Name(can i tell you in the game with /tell?)

How long have I been playing BTT?:about a month or 2. forgot but near a month

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:10/10 if not 100/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:I will warn him first but if he continue I will ban him or her.

How would you handle a bug abuser?:I will take away all the things he can use to do the bug.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No. Because this is a raiding server and we will get raided.

Timezone:UTC/GMT +8 hours Singapore

Man the server has alot of problems:

1. It lags like the nether only 10000000 times worse

2. It keeps crashing on me idk about everyone else

3. The idiots there keep telling people to get off when its full when they can just donate for more slots

4. Well there is no 4th problem that I can think of

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: Withersins

Name: Cody

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: Not very long

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: I don't know, I doubt I'm very popular.

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Warn them to stop, and if they don't, kick them

How would you handle a bug abuser?: I would kick them.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No, that's abusing power and just unfair to the person who raided me.

Timezone: Eastern

blackpython6's Moderator Application

IGN: blackpython6

Name: Mitchell

Why do you want to be a moderator?: Because i would like to help out on the server and I would like to help with server activities that could make the server fun and fair to the users of this server, also i would like to help users out if they are stuck on something or if they have a problem with another player or staff member that isnt being fair and not using there powers wisely.

How would you moderate the server?: The way I would moderate the server would be that I would help people with their problems and answer users questions and if any arguments happened I would sort them out straight away, also if there are any hackers I will make sure they are hacking before I deal with them, and sort out there punishment. I will also never use my powers in any way to benefit myself.

What is your experience as a moderator?: I have been moderator on a number of other servers and i currently run my own server which currently has 5-20 users on it.

What Timezone are you in?: GMT +10

2 things to say:

File can u make a Helper (or Half-Mod) group are like staff but aren't officially a staff member, however they can do socialspy (for seeing people trying to hide them saying about hacking) jail (for those who dont do verbal crimes) and mute (for verbal crimes IE spamming caps etc.). We can have this and u can put me in it and that can be a compromise for the issue with me being staff (Mods/Donor group all I could do was kick mute ban socialspy as far as I know)

2. Yea right on the no lag when uve got major lagspikes every 3 minutes

2 things to say:

File can u make a Helper (or Half-Mod) group are like staff but aren't officially a staff member, however they can do socialspy (for seeing people trying to hide them saying about hacking) jail (for those who dont do verbal crimes) and mute (for verbal crimes IE spamming caps etc.). We can have this and u can put me in it and that can be a compromise for the issue with me being staff (Mods/Donor group all I could do was kick mute ban socialspy as far as I know)

2. Yea right on the no lag when uve got major lagspikes every 3 minutes

1.There will be no half mod group.

2. The server doesn't lag. there is a problem with the server right now that freezes it occaisionally. We're fixing it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons