[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

The Big Trio Tekkit!

BTT is finally back!

New IP BELOW!

Server IP: 173.236.85.239

A 24/7 Raiding/PvP Tekkit Server

Please Note: If you try to enter this information into Minecraft, you may get

so random server we don't know about. This is for Mumble Only.

Mumble Server Information:

IP: 184.173.217.82

Port: 63556

Password: thebigtriotekkit

List of common punishments:

1. Using a hacked client-> Ban

2. Saying "Owner" "Admins" or "Moderator" to get a staff member's attention-> 5min Mute

3. Using factions to bypass a mute -> 1st Offence: Kick, Extension of Mute

2nd Offence: Ban

4. Racism-> Ban

5. Raging over griefing-> 5 Min Mute

6. Claiming you will hack the server, lag the server, are from PMC and need OP for a review, are from PMC and will shut us down, or anything of this sort-> Ban

Player Made Videos!

A raid by killshootz

More to come!

So what makes us so different than every other tekkit server out there?

The first reason is factions. Players can set up their own anti-grief areas with factions. (Does not block explosions) Factions also allow players to band together and have wars with other factions.

The second reason is our policy on EE. We only ban the items in EE that will allow you to duplicate items through glitches. (This does not means transmutation of items. Duping and transmutation are highly different.)

Thirdly, our admins do not spawn ANY items unless they are part of a reward for donations. Our admins do not abuse their powers and play completely legitimately, unlike many other servers.

Need a fourth reason? Our admins are fairly knowlegable with Tekkit. (Face it, Tekkit is a huge mod, no one knows everything about it) Feel free to ask the admins for help with Tekkit.

This is an open server, no whitelist application needed.

Spawn pictures:

Note, the map changed, once the spawn is completed I will update these pictures, for now, bask in the glory of the old spawn.

365897379.png

603533156.png

223837612.png

904240296.png

638212340.png

502414446.png

Or not, Pictures broke :\

Server Information:

Tekkit Version:

RAM:

2GB

Current player slots:

Plugins:

1. Disablecraft

2. PermissionsEX (PEX)

3. Essentials

4. SWatchdog

5. World Edit

6. World Guard

7. Reservations

8. iChat

9. Factions

10. Multiverse

11. BorderGuard

12. Spectate (Yeah you're not going to cheat now.)

Rules:

1. No griefing in the non grief world

2. No spamming

3. No excessive swearing

4. No using any destructive item near the spawn. This includes, but is not limited to, the Mercurial Eye, Ring of Ignition, and Zero Ring.

5. No abusing glitches

6. No nuking near the spawn

7. No spawn killing

8. No following players from the spawn to kill them

9. No building right outside spawn

10. If you attack another player when you just joined, you lose the right of free passage from the spawn

11. No advertising servers

12. No racism

13. Don't use explosives right outside the spawn

Banned Items(These cannot be crafted.):

Alchemical Tome

Dimensional Anchor

World Anchor

Teleport Tether

Anchor Cart

Wireless Tracker

Tunnel Bore

Nuke

Triangulator

Nova Catalyst

Nove Catacylsm

Tank Cart

Teleport Pipe

Waterproof Teleport Pipe

Power Teleport Pipe

Mercurial Eye

Project Table

Block Breaker

Cannon

Diamond Warhammer

Transmutation Tablet

Items that will be removed if they are found in your inventory(Anything not on this list thats on the banned items list is donator-restricted):

Alchemical Tome

World Anchor

Anchor Cart

Wireless Tracker

Tunnel Bore

Nuke

Triangulator

Nova Catalyst

Nove Catacylsm

Tank Cart

Teleport Pipe

Waterproof Teleport Pipe

Power Teleport Pipe

Mercurial Eye

Project Table

Block Breaker

Cannon

Diamond Warhammer

Transmutation Tablet

This is a raiding/pvp server. Be prepared to fight with people and know how to protect from raiders. We will be adding a non-grief map to the public in the next day or two. This allows us to expand our appeal to the non-griefing playerbase.

Looking to donate?

Use the /buy command in game to donate.

Then follow the directions to donate.

You can also use this link.

The rewards are as follows:

Note: These are rewarding you for supporting the server as the donations go towards upgrading and paying the server bills. Repeat donators will receive other items as well as the items listed here.

You will not be receiving the teleport tethers for now, they will be replaced with dimensional anchors instead, until teleport tethers can have their EMC value removed.

$10 Donation:

- VIP Slot for 2 Months

- Swiftwolf Rending Gale

- Nuclear Reactor

- 64 Mobius Fuel

- 4 Personal Safes

- Uncharged Nanosuit Armor and Nano Saber

- 4 Teleport Tethers

- 10 Interdiction Torches

- 18 Mk. 3 Energy Collectors

- 6 Mk. 3 Anti-Matter Relays

- 1 Energy Condenser

- 5 MFSU's

- 256 Reinforced Stone

$20 Donation:

- VIP Slot for 4 Months

- Swiftwolf Rending Gale

- Nuclear Reactor

- 64 Mobius Fuel

- 8 Personal Safes

- Uncharged Nanosuit Armor and Nano Saber

- 8 Teleport Tethers

- 20 Interdiction Torches

- 1 Energy Condenser

- 5 MFSU's

- 1024 Reinforced Stone

$30 Donation:

- Permanent VIP Slot

- Swiftwolf Rending Gale

- Nuclear Reactor

- 64 Mobius Fuel

- 12 Personal Safes

- 12 Teleport Tethers

- 30 Interdiction Torches

- 64 UU-Matter

- 5 Mass Fabricators

- Fully charged Quantum Suit

- Red Morningstar

- Red Katar

- 1 Energy Condenser

- 5 MFSU's

- 4096 Reinforced Stone

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name:

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:

How would you handle a bug abuser?:

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:

Timezone:

Admin Application:

Ingame name:

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:

How would you rate your reputation on the server:

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:

Timezone:

Server moderators will be voted on by the server. This allows the people of the server to choose moderators they respect and trust. This does not apply if the admins make a unanimous decision.

The donation rewards are being worked on.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod Application

In-game Name: CoolShark101

Why: I believe that everyone should be able to have someone to help them if they have a problem with a user, or things with the server in general. I think I am that guy.

How: I would obviously wait for someone to ask for something, and take out my banhamme- just kidding.

:P I would monitor chat and the server to make sure everything is running smoothly and answer any questions anyone has.

Experience: I run my own server that has over 100 members on it as well as a Co-Owner on two servers and moderators on several popular servers.

IGN:pokemon_freak

Why do you want to be a moderator?I want to become a Moderator on your server because I have alot of Experience with being staff on servers and know how to deal with people who need help with anything or arn't obaying the rules.

What is your Timezone? I am Eastern Time USA.

How would you moderate the server?I would help the server by watching the chat to make sure no one is spamming/excesive swearing ect ect... And I would help people alot because of course I wouldn't want to lose my rank.

What is your experience as a moderator?I have been a Moderator On your server once when it was Vanilla. I was an Admin on a Vanilla server for a time but gave my position up because they had to many Admins. And I was a Guard then a Moderator on a Prison Server.

IGN:rockincreeper

Why do you want to be a moderator?i would like to be a mod to establish order in your server and make the play time on the server as helpful and fun while enforcing rules

How would you moderate the server? by every now and then checking up on people seeing if there griefing or breaking rules. and by helping people if they call for a mod or me i will listen to whatever they have to say and help just so long as i know how to do what they are asking me to do

What is your experience as a moderator? i was a mod on a very bad server (It was closed due to lack of funds) and griefing and PVP all the time and i tried to enforce rules and banned who i needed to but i got most people to stop whatever but others were very stubborn so yea

Moderator Application:

IGN: jrdarkness2

Why do you want to be a moderator? I want to be a moderator because I want to make sure that the server remains grief and cheat free. I won't lie, I used to grief Tekkit servers, just for the hell of it, but I've learned my ways. I discovered many ways to crash servers simply, so I know exactly how to counteract people who try to. I already helped one of your staff members, telling him about an item that could corrupt a server's world. It's banned now

:).

How would you moderate the server? I would just act like any normal player, with SocialSpy/FactionSpy on. Every now and then I would check up on people who were too quiet while vanished. I will also listen to all complaints from players, no matter how small or ridiculous, and check out what they are complaining about. I am on at least 6 hours a day so I can help you guys out loads.

What is your experience as a moderator? I don't have much experience, but I do have a bit. I used to own a 70 slot PvP-Factions server (AllianceCraft), and I'm planning on rebooting it soon as a Tekkit server. It ran pretty smoothly, but the hype just died down and so did the server.

IGN: manvillejack98

Why do you want to be a moderator? well I see the potential in this sever so when this gets bigger then cake I can say I was there when and where it started this is a truly great server

How would you moderate the server? I would be fair and just help people and i would be on in gmt daylight hours and more but the server could do with more staff as it just had that massive boom in people.

What is your experience as a moderator? I have admin and moderator on a few servers but for reasons the sever got shutdown but I am a good leader and have leader experience as i am in air cadets this means i am social as well

This is Y_U_DUMB's mod application, he couldn't post it due to his computer blocking the site.

-i want to be a moderator because being a mod gives that person responsibility and i want to be able to get that and also we dont have alot of mods on this server so i think i can be a big help

-STARE AT THE CHAT ALL DAY AND GET NO SLEEP!!! jk jk i would help out the members with there base but i would also make sure everyone is following the rules

-i was and still am an admin at CoolShark101's server and ive been a mod on 7007King0770 server as well

IGN: Daltassia

Why do you want to be a moderator? I enjoy being able to help and to offer assistance to new and old players, and to also be able to do something if a problem or issue arises.

How would you moderate the server? By being online and available often, and of course doing the rounds to make sure everything is in the green.

What is your experience as a moderator?. only on a small public server by a few mates of mine that didn't make it off the ground.

What Timezone are you in? Sydney, Australia

>|< Moderator Application >|<

IGN:

Black_myst

Why do you want to be a moderator?:

I want to be a moderator so that I may help the server grow into a better place. I enjoy helping people solve their problems/questions/concerns. I have become used to the job, and know first hand what it takes to be a good staff member/moderator.

I understand we (iwantmyfile and I) have had a falling out, but I am trying to put that behind me for the betterment of the server. I swear right now I have no ideas/plans/sabotages for The Big Trio, and will not harm the server in any way. If you will just give me a chance I will prove that I am true to my word, and am not intent on breaking it.

How would you moderate the server?:

I would moderate the server by helping to solve disputes and to make sure everyone is as happy as they can be. I would also try to take some of the burden off the admin's shoulders. I would try to make the server a better place for everyone, by putting in my input in a calm and mature way, (a.k.a. Not forcing my opinion onto the admins) I will try my best to answer any questions that anyone might have, and will ultimately try to set a good example to everyone.

What is your experience as a moderator?:

I am a Co-Owner for an RP server, so I understand how to work with people. I understand that there is a time for seriousness and a time for horsing around, and sometimes people can easily cross that line, that being said when the time for serious moderation mod occurs I can usually take care of things, but at the same time when an arena game needs an announcer I can also take that position too.

;)

What Timezone are you in?:

EST (GMT -5)

Pokemon_freak's Second Moderator Application.

IGN:pokemon_freak

Why do you want to be a moderator?I want to be Moderator on your server because it is the only Minecraft server I play on now and because it is my favorite Minecaft server.

How would you moderate the server?I would Moderate the server by watching the chat to make sure no one is excessively swearing / being racist/ spamming ect. And I would answer people's questions no matter what they are and help then with crafting recipes and there bases if they wanted me to. I would also check spawn occasionally to make sure no one is griefing it with certain items or spawn killing new players that did not him them first.

What is your experience as a moderator? I have been a Moderator on your server before. I have been a Trial-Mod on a faction PvP survival server but then broke the rules on that server and ban my self because I was annoyed with the server. I have been a Guard then a Moderator on a Prison server that is no longer up. I have been a Moderator then an Admin on a Survival server but then gave up my position as Admin because they had to many Admins. And I have also been a Staff on King's server (Sorry about mentioning his server.)

What Timezone are you in? USA Eastern.

Moderator Application:

IGN:EPICTUBER600 (all caps)

Why do you want to be a moderator?:I want to be a mod because this is a great server with great players and I would love to help it grow and prosper.

How would you moderate the server?:I am a very experienced tekkit player I know very much about EE and buildcraft and I would like to help more less experienced players learn more about tekkit and how it all works.

What is your experience as a moderator?: I have been a mod on multiple servers also a head admin on one and have ran my own server quite a few times.

What Timezone are you in?:Pacific standard time

Blocky24's Moderator Application

IGN: Blocky24

Why do you want to be a moderator?: Because I would like to help with organising events that make the server fun and benefit the users of the server, also I would like to help the community with any arguments while also having the abilities to sort it out.

How would you moderate the server?: The way I would moderate the server would be that I would help people with their problems and answer peoples questions thoroughly and if any arguments arise I will sort it out, also if anyone 'hacks' I will make sure they are 'hacking' before I deal out the punishment. I will also never use my powers to benefit myself.

What is your experience as a moderator?: I have been moderator on 5 different servers which most of them were quite popular with about 5-20 people on at once and I have also been an administrator on 2 other servers which both had about 5-20 people on at a time.

What Timezone are you in?: I am in UTC/GMT+10

IGN: Godof4loko

Hey Guys My name is Ted. Just before I'll Tell you im no pro at tekkit I've just started like the rest of us. But i'm a Very Fair and just person and Very creative person and i believe i could bring a lot to this sever

Why?: I Believe with my creativity and Fairness I could halp make this server a better and more friendly place.

How?: I would Be just. This is a Griefing server so no QQ'ing but if i see someone using glitches or hacks to advance their attack or factions status i will take action against it. I dont make hasty decisions i ussually record the insident and will hold a "Juditial" group with the involved ppl and the admin. Being a mod isnt about the power to use it. It's about helping keep the server clean and fun\

Experience?: I have been an admin on one server. Only one because when i play i dedicate all my time to that server. I was the head Admin of a Server called hazecraft it has about a 40-50 ppl at a time and a 65 cap unfortunatly The owner was a 15yr old spoiled child and played favorites and spawned some items for some friends so i decided i was going to make my own server. When the owner found out i was making my own server he ban me.

Time zone: Centeral

IGN: theultimatepwn

Why: I was a moderator on old Trio ,(dont know why I call it that, its only been around 2 months), And now that im back I would like to take that position once more to help the server in every way possible.

How: Supporting those who need support, Helping others who need help, And enforcing the rules in a justifiable manner

TimeZone: Central US&Canada

(Yes I know my answers where short but this is the same thing I said when I previously applied on Big Trio pre-tekkit, worked then so lets give it a go.)

Why? Because i'm always on this server and when there are no admins or mods on people tend to spam

How? Help people in need (Only if it's reasonable), stop spawn greifers, and mute the people that spam.

What is? Well, I was mod on a minecraft server for about 3 months then I created my own server that I run right now and it is clean from haters.

Timezone: Us central time.

I really love this server and I hope that I get mod! <3

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons