[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

Shanep1010's Mod app(IGN) Why? Because i'm always on this server and when there are no admins or mods on people tend to spam

How? Help people in need (Only if it's reasonable), stop spawn greifers, and mute the people that spam.

What is? Well, I was mod on a minecraft server for about 3 months then I created my own server that I run right now and it is clean from haters.

Timezone: Us central time.

I really love this server and I hope that I get mod! <3

I'm sorry if this is a Double post but i think I accidently deleted the first one *~*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I G N

In game name tjmehrens

Why:I want to be a mod because i love helping servers and sharing my creativity. I love building things and have a lot of cool new ideas for the server.

How would i moderate the server: One thing i would help moderate would be too help build a new spawn because the old one got griefed sadly. I also am really fair and like to help others and will go out of my way to help people. I will also search fr hackers and xrayers i think it is an unfair advantage to the other people.

expierience: I have been a mod on several servers and co-owner on one. One of the servers was an hg server and that one was really stressful tending to everyones needs so this shouldnt be to hard.

Time zone: Pacific time

IGN: Assault_Tiger

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I wish to become a moderator on the server becouse my potential would be wasted if i was not, I have several ideas for server atractions, such as Spleef, mob areana (which i can make without the mod and with vanila only items) and PvP areana, aswell as having the staisfaction of punishing rulebreaker's, especialy those who grief spawn.

How would you moderate the server?: I would be fair to all and help those who are new to tekkit the best i can in the times i am awake (11am/12pm to midnight), aswell as and just as important, punishing rule breakers. I would also tell jokes to lighten the mood in times of arguments and when people are griefed (so they dont quit and dellete the server).

What is your experience as a moderator?: i have moderated several servers and co-owned 1, all of which but 1 server i was moderator on, have shut down due to mostly un known reasons, the other server i left as owner abonded the server, and all admins became corupt and broke what the server stood for

What Timezone are you in?: GMT (0) i am usally awake 11am/12pm till round midnight, and i will be on server a minimal of 2 hours a day to maximum of going on server straight as i woke up untill im to tired to play (usualy a friday or saterday)

Moderator Application:YEP, assuming you can read. (dumbasses)

IGN:khaosjoker909

Why do you want to be a moderator? Because I feel i could help out with the running of the server and moderating players, and whatever else you would have me do. Plus I'm just fucking epic, rite? XP

How would you moderate the server? In a way that makes all others around me feel like a dumbass :D. (JKJK) XD. I will moderate and help enforce the rules and keep some of the stress of the admins. And basicly help out where ever possible :D.

What is your experience as a moderator? I have been playing minecraft for years now, I moderated several Mc classic servers, and I've had quite a lot of experience on smp servers of all sorts. I also have a pretty good knowledge of the commands.

What Timezone are you in? US Central Time.

IGN: Keedorian Why do i want to be a moderator? I would like to try it out and i will try to answer questions and make sure the rules are followed. How would you moderate the server? I would let pvp and griefing happen if it follows the conditions.What is your experiance as moderator? I used to be a a semi mod in a server but all i did was look for people griefing or stealing and if i had proof i would send them to jail and sometimes ban them.

UPDATE:

New Server Host, so our IP has changed!

Come on and ask me for creative on the previous server and I'll give it to you. The map was transferred to the new server and you can continue to play there. Please note we are not actually keeping the current 50 slots, I'm just waiting for the server host to lower them. The new host has a much more powerful server, as it could handle massive land regeneration without crashing. (My game actually crashed twice from block changes while the server stayed stable) Please come on and enjoy the lag free game-play.

@Blocky the server randomly decides to reset and whitelist itself. We no longer have that problem with our new host. Whitelist issue is now fixed.

Moderator Applications:

Accepted:

Khaosjoker909

Pending:

pokemon_freak

Blocky24

shanep1010

Denied:

keedorian

Also, I will be doing more work on the donation rewards soon.

IGN: DylanGore

Why do you want to be a moderator?

After playing on the server for only a little while i think it is deffinetly one of the best tekkit servers around because they dont ban every single item from the equivivlent wxchange mod and the staff are so friendly and helpful. I would like to be a moderator because I hate when I am griefed and I dont want that to happen to anyone else becsause they would have worked hard for there stuff and some people think its acceptable to just come in and take there valuables and destroy their hard work and In my opinion if you are going to grief don't go on the server.

How would you moderate the server?

I would moderate the server by helping out the new people in whatever way I can and I could help them with setting up factions etc. I would also monitor the chat to make sure there is no rule breaking in the chat and I would inspect cases of griefing and help the affected person(s) rebuild if their building was damaged

What is your experience as a moderator?

I host my own private server and have been a moderater on a few other servers, some vanilla and some tekkit

What Timezone are you in?

GMT +0 Dublin Ireland

IGN: DylanGore

Why do you want to be a moderator?

After playing on the server for only a little while i think it is deffinetly one of the best tekkit servers around because they dont ban every single item from the equivivlent wxchange mod and the staff are so friendly and helpful. I would like to be a moderator because I hate when I am griefed and I dont want that to happen to anyone else becsause they would have worked hard for there stuff and some people think its acceptable to just come in and take there valuables and destroy their hard work and In my opinion if you are going to grief don't go on the server.

How would you moderate the server?

I would moderate the server by helping out the new people in whatever way I can and I could help them with setting up factions etc. I would also monitor the chat to make sure there is no rule breaking in the chat and I would inspect cases of griefing and help the affected person(s) rebuild if their building was damaged

What is your experience as a moderator?

I host my own private server and have been a moderater on a few other servers, some vanilla and some tekkit

What Timezone are you in?

GMT +0 Dublin Ireland

This is a raiding server...griefing is allowed.

Well this isn't good. The server.properties file was corrupted. I suspect that caused the lagging back (If you can call it that) upon logging in. Right now, all I can do is wait for beastnode to respond to the support ticket because Filezilla can't transfer a server.properties, Multicraft can't either, the server won't generate one on startup, and Multicraft's create file won't save the server.properties file.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons