[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey file, well I'm an idiot :) I thought you unbanned computers, because I crafted it and it didn't disconnect me as soon as I put in the last piece like before. But I shift clicked it into my inventory, and that's when it crashed me. Now that it's in my inventory, every time I log in, I disconnect with a null pointer exception which I'm guessing is how the plugin bans the item lol. So if you could just unban them soon please ._. I hate to be a pain... Once again, I'm an idiot, and sorry :S

@Kenji, it doesn't ban then with an NPE, it just disabled the recipes on server startup. They were unbanned, perhaps your inventory is glitched? I can try deleting your player file after backing it up and see if that fixes it.

Should be good to go now, I backed up your player files and deleted them from the server, see if it works now.

Why is the Server down?

The mine craft servers were down a couple of hours ago, maybe it needs to be restarted.. but usually ( in many servers i've been staff or owned ) they don't need to be restarted they run even when the mine craft servers are down -.-' so this is confusing ..

Moderator Application: SnowGolem1

IGN: SnowGolem1

Why do you want to be a moderator?

So i noticed on the server their isn't many mod's in my timezone ( pokemon_freak is the only one i see) I also see many people breaking the rules right in front of my eyes, which just makes me want to do something about it. This is the only server i play on now, i devote most of my time to it and will donate soon, i feel most of the people here are a friendly, fair community, and i'd like to do my part to help in Moderation of this server, whether that means helping people out in many ways or enforcing the rules on those who need punishment.

How would you moderate the server?

I'd make sure each person is treated fairly, no spawn killing, watch the chat for spammers, keep an eye on spawn killers, help out anyone who needs a hand, I can also help server wise and Enforce the rules.

What is your experience as a moderator?

I've had much experience as a Moderator, Administrator, Co-owner and even Owner or many servers, ( owner my own ofc) Bukkit, tekkit, Vanilla, even spout servers. I see myself as a fair moderator in many ways, i don't give unfair punishments, i'd mute people who are spamming for a short while, kick people who are breaking a few rules and ban the people who need a ban hammer to the face ;)

What Timezone are you in? ( UTC+10:00) Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons