[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is server down?

I wanna know as well why its down. Unfortunately, waiting until the next restart would have us wait until about 11 pm i think if my calculations are correct. So can you go ahead and restart it so we can get on File? Thanks bro,

-j_q_a

Sorry file, I just don't know how to reply to more than one person in the same post. Do you know how?

Just tell us when the server will be back up and everything will be fine. I still think we should have a server that we can play on when File's server is down and someone checks back every now and then. Just a suggestion though.

By the way, can I try for a mod application again?

-j_q_a

Ok Guys try to understand...minecraft and thus Tekket Servers are very easy to get corrupted, so rollbacks and full restores are common, we will all miss things...I have already lost everything on my alch bag, and some armor, we will be able to get them back eventually. almost everyone is missing something....it's not just you...so stop asking File or other mods for items back. Be nice and most other players will help you. It may take a little time but you will get back to where you were. A stable server with missing items is better than you having all your items and it having issues every 4 hours......ok I am done venting... :P may the angry mob with pitchforks continue its destructive path.

Resetting the map is taking a bit longer than expected. (3500 files for just the playerdata alone. Not including the essentials player data) And guys, spamming the forums with requests for me to turn the server on solves nothing. I don't randomly check the forums when I am asleep or at school.

And j_q_a stop signing your posts, its a rule...

Sorry about the full reset guys, but things corrupted and there were some banned items in circulation and a dupe glitch was present for a while. This map has had a good run, but its time to let it go.

Hey is there no rule to blowing up people entire lil house area in the faction while they arent online? I mean cmon the map just started i just joined my kinda known by some people and by Deadly and Someone really feels the need to blow up everything i just got???? cmon people I mean at least fight me when im online man. SOrry Deadly your sign u put in my house is blown up with evrything else to :(

Hi i have been banned for griefing spawn 0_o ????????? why????????? i have been in my fac making a power flower then i get kicked out of the server and when i join in it says i have been banned for griefing :/ making a power flower does not mean i griefing spawn.....unless im stupid. This happened the day when the server stopped being whitelisted and started being laggy instead. I think Pokemon and file were on when i was banned. Please can you unban me or atleast explain why did i get banned. Also if you unban me and i join the server again if you tp to me youll see that being 9000 meters from spawn is not spawn. Please reply to say what happened. Im really sad though since im 24/7 on this server unless im grounded for playing to much when i got told to stop playing. This is Coolguy_99 and he is really :( + O_o

Hi i have been banned for griefing spawn 0_o ????????? why????????? i have been in my fac making a power flower then i get kicked out of the server and when i join in it says i have been banned for griefing :/ making a power flower does not mean i griefing spawn.....unless im stupid. This happened the day when the server stopped being whitelisted and started being laggy instead. I think Pokemon and file were on when i was banned. Please can you unban me or atleast explain why did i get banned. Also if you unban me and i join the server again if you tp to me youll see that being 9000 meters from spawn is not spawn. Please reply to say what happened. Im really sad though since im 24/7 on this server unless im grounded for playing to much when i got told to stop playing. This is Coolguy_99 and he is really :( + O_o

I did not ban you, I don't c how you "griefed" spawn and got banned for it.

The following rules have been broken by Allawa.

5. No abusing glitches

7. No spawn killing

Today Allawa killed me in safezone. He was abusing a glitch and killed me in 3 seconds, I at the time was wearng RM chestplace, DM helm, legs, and boots.

This is the point were i died, I was asking for overclockers and Allawa told me he had some, So he tp'd to me. If you can see, it says "You didn't lose any power since the territory you died in works that way." Weird? Allawa did say he killed me in wildness...And you never lose power if you die in safezone. It also says i "Blew up" Which means he used Infernal chestplate at spawn. Proof? SURE!(down below)

29xslq9.jpg

These "Loot balls" were found at the scene.

14ybm39.png

Loots balls only appear when destruction tools are used, in this case. Infernal chestplate, which has the ability to make a small explosion around the area.

This is my deathpoint.

5vq0lf.png

I died 4 blocks away from spawn, not far away from the loots balls?

Here, Allawa is claiming that he knows all the admins and that hes friends with them. He also said that the admins wont care becuase he knows them.

s4v0ie.png

5. No abusing glitches

PvP damage is blocked in spawn, the infernal chestplate can bypass the protection and can kill anyone. Abusing? yes. There was someone else that claimed they died with full rm armour, They said they disconnected and when they joined it said they blew up. Now i don't think there is a way to kill RM. This has Allawa written all over this.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons